• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

Picked this up at NYCC today. Don't think I ever saw this cover before. Which is a sure fire way to pull me into buying it.

The Kid from Dodge City #1

aaf63205ea4cbbea02a3b0bb8d82ef99_zpsfa9030c6.jpg[/img]

Never saw that one either Frankie, great score :headbang:

Picked this up at NYCC today. Don't think I ever saw this cover before. Which is a sure fire way to pull me into buying it.

Never saw that one either Frankie, great score :headbang:

A great cover that should be shown to all the Don Heck haters out there.

Rawhide Kid #1 up for sale on ebay!

nm5jAeR.gif

One seller stated a movie is on the way in 2016. Is that true? I did not hear anything about that. He also stated that only 12 copies of this book are known to exist....which is a lie. meh

100% not true! Although as you mentioned I think the seller proved they aren't the most knowledgeable about the book by stating only 12 copies exist.

Further, there is no way Marvel would do a RHK movie before a TGK movie! :sumo:

Nice copy Mike, presents well and just happens to be my favourite book! All copies I have seen listed for sale recently have major water damage or pen writing all over them.

There needs to be a TGK#60 club! I assume almost all club members would have a double pass to the RHK#17 thread also.

Nice copy Mike, presents well and just happens to be my favourite book! All copies I have seen listed for sale recently have major water damage or pen writing all over them.

There needs to be a TGK#60 club! I assume almost all club members would have a double pass to the RHK#17 thread also.

Soooooo make one. :baiting::popcorn:

818bbbd70cd565d5ef80d4da345a50b8_zps0aba1164.jpg[/img]

WOW!! Really Nice....I have NEVER seen that one. I'm guessing it's very rare.

Rawhide Kid #1 up for sale on ebay!

nm5jAeR.gif

One seller stated a movie is on the way in 2016. Is that true? I did not hear anything about that. He also stated that only 12 copies of this book are known to exist....which is a lie. meh

100% not true! Although as you mentioned I think the seller proved they aren't the most knowledgeable about the book by stating only 12 copies exist.

Further, there is no way Marvel would do a RHK movie before a TGK movie! :sumo:

I think they should do a movie with the big three, Kid Colt, Rawhide Kid, and Two Gun Kid, and call it the "Mighty Marvel Western" If it was a little gritty, still PG with a great story line (see opposite Jonah Hex) I think it would be a winner. They don't seem to be able to make a great western that will work for today (see Lone Ranger, awful). I know it could be done, heck all of us could probably write a much better -script than the garbage coming out of Hollyweird. Charlie Hunam (Sons of Anarchy) as Kid Colt? Stan as the saloon bartender, or the old gold prospector? It could be done right.............