• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

This book has a great 5-page Kirby gem!

Great Severin cover*. Any chance of a photo or two of the Kirby story?

*Nice belt buckle. :grin:

Ask and ye shall receive! This was among the tougher Atlas Kirby Westerns to find. (Scan is not from my copy.)

QuickTriggerWestern16.jpg

Don't mess with Wyatt Earp! (tsk)

Wyatt Earp #5

d1729d1edbe4cf892a70b1028ff05eaa_zps029a3b73.jpg[/img]

I don't need no stinking guns.

Wyatt Earp #7

24ab8e72c2476b9b9448cc23f9220bcf_zps5c852456.jpg[/img]

These 4 dopes don't stand a chance!

Wyatt Earp #10

1776fd7111becd48d2204ae836ae935f_zpse6e3e6b6.jpg[/img]

John Severin western covers are one of the 7 Wonders of the World..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

A bit off topic, but I picked up a mini series "The Last Ride of the Marvel Western Heroes" last weekend at a show. Not a bad read, and was nice to see all of the major Marvel Cowboys (and Red Wolf) together in one book. Was a bit rushed in feel, and all kinds of coincidences to get the guys together, but still worth a peek for cheap. Only thing that kept throwing me was the characters didn't wear their customary outfits, so it got a bit tough to tell who was who.

Reading the book, made me want to pick up some of the old issues!

Hey all,

I did some searching using the list of Silver Age dealers here and was able to pick up a nice Rawhide Kid #3 from Superworld Comics. I plan on giving this to my father for Christmas; hopefully he doesn't buy one before that, but as hard as these are to find I'd say I'm pretty safe! Now just a #1 to go for his complete run!!!

<a  href=IMG_0640_zps6588c584.jpg' alt='IMG_0640_

Hey all,

I did some searching using the list of Silver Age dealers here and was able to pick up a nice Rawhide Kid #3 from Superworld Comics. I plan on giving this to my father for Christmas; hopefully he doesn't buy one before that, but as hard as these are to find I'd say I'm pretty safe! Now just a #1 to go for his complete run!!!

<a  href=IMG_0640_zps6588c584.jpg' alt='IMG_0640_

Nice! congrats!

Edited by *Bronze age fan*