• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

I think they're cool also. I have the other five issues, which complete the run, as well but don't know exactly where they are. These two copies are doubles that I just came across while going through a long box of comics looking for something else.

I think they're cool also. I have the other five issues, which complete the run, as well but don't know exactly where they are. These two copies are doubles that I just came across while going through a long box of comics looking for something else.

Very nice looking copies of Ghost Rider, tony!

has anyone ever seen a Two Gun Kid 60 that DOESN'T have that hand written issue number on it? Or Kid Colt 97 for that matter?

Like Frank said, never come across a non handwritten number. As I'm always taking notice of that issue when it pops up and not seen it otherwise, I doubt they exist.

I have read somewhere in the past that the entire header of that issue was a late addition so was all put together really rushed and the number was just initially accidentally left off. I don't know about this though because the 'boxed in' title was carried through until issue #63 so if it was last minute you think it would have changed come #61.

On the topic of TGK, does anyone have a decent #59 they would like to 'part' with? If so shoot me a PM.