• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman and robin #1

82 posts in this topic

In my new search for anything new Big Lebowski-related, I came across this awesome Spanish poster for the movie.

l_4d6d2cb95874476686978410fa7e15df.jpg

Oh man!

Hey, I have a nice network plotter here at work. Maybe I should print that out for me and somebody else. hm

1 variant left guys... several reg copys

70.00 1/25 variant and no payment until the books are graded and ready to ship to you...next week sometime....

payment plan welcomed

lol

It sounds like one of those bad law firm commercials.

"I was hit in an accident while I was drunk. Lou Bowski came through and won me zillions of dollars. Trust Lou Bowski to come through for you!"

:roflmao: literally

I snagged all three covers at my LCS yesterday. Total cost: $83

Cover price for reg.

$9.99 for 1:25

$70 for 1:250

For those of you who haven't checked, contact your LCS. Just my 2c

I agree with this statement. My situation is a bit different as I was a partner when we had a flea market booth, but my ex-partner would have made the deal I am getting for the Green Lantern: The Blackest Night 1:250 with any regular customer. He only ordered 200, so I have to take 50 copies at cost+tax and I get all the variants as well.

Bruce

Why not? Could just be stores selling copies, or people who have a local comic shop that sells them for to cheap. I would also be worried about damaged copies though.

Think about it this way, anyone who bought this book how sells the 1/250 for say $250 and the 1/25 for $10 gets $350, what you said your order cost. That means whoever buys 250 copies gets everything basically free, great deal for a store that can sell through.

Bruce

you also have to add cgc fees. i paid 868 bucks yesterday to have the 40 books graded... On top of what I paid for the total book order which was 468.00

so now my total cost is 1354.00 for the books and cgc shipping and insurance...

and if you can get that 1 /250 variant book for 70.00 I will take 5 are you sure you dont mean the 1/25?????

Let's not talk about sale prices for the books offered in this thread that were purchased elsewhere. Take it to PM. (tsk)

I apologize for posting this on your sales thread. I was under the impression you didn't have any copies and therefore there would be some collectors who would be left to look else where. Still I didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Let's not talk about sale prices for the books offered in this thread that were purchased elsewhere. Take it to PM. (tsk)

I apologize for posting this on your sales thread. I was under the impression you didn't have many copies and therefore there would be some collectors who would be left to look else where. Still I didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Return your Killing Joke CGC SS 9.8 as penance for your board sins.

:gossip: It's the right thing to do.