• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

** (SOLD) ** Blue Beetle #49 CGC 7.0 White Pages - Classic Jack Kamen Cover!

16 posts in this topic

I recently upgraded my copy, so I am offering this terrific book up here on the boards. As you can see, it was given a Manufacturing Error designation by CGC, due to the fact that is manufactured with 2 interiors. Lots of eye appeal on this stunning 7.0 copy, and the perfect snow White pages doesn't hurt the book's overall appeal either. My price: $575 shipped via Priority Mail. :news:SOLDPayment via paypal or overnight Money Order. Thanks for looking :)

bluebeetle49_70_lbl.jpg

bluebeetle49_70_ft.jpg

bluebeetle49_70_bk.jpg

It sure does - it is encased in of the thicker CGC slabs as a result of how thick the book is. You've heard of double covers - how about double interiors :)

Thx Paul (szelim) and ThunderGod99! As you can see from this picture I recently took, the 7.0 copy holds up extremely well to the 9.0 copy (not for sale) that I recently purchased for $1625.00.

Duplicates001.jpg

Thx Paul (szelim) and ThunderGod99! As you can see from this picture I recently took, the 7.0 copy holds up extremely well to the 9.0 copy (not for sale) that I recently purchased for $1625.00.

Duplicates001.jpg

SWEET !!!

Love it

T

I recently upgraded my copy, so I am offering this terrific book up here on the boards. As you can see, it was given a Manufacturing Error designation by CGC, due to the fact that is manufactured with 2 interiors. Lots of eye appeal on this stunning 7.0 copy, and the perfect snow White pages doesn't hurt the book's overall appeal either.

My price: $575 shipped via Priority Mail.

Payment via paypal or overnight Money Order.

Thanks for looking :)

I'm doing more than just looking, I'm g045.gif

That is a nice redhead cover

Okay, I know I'm going to have to sell a few things but this is a cover I've been looking at getting and with the white pages and double interior...I think I have to nab it.

:takeit:

Okay, I know I'm going to have to sell a few things but this is a cover I've been looking at getting and with the white pages and double interior...I think I have to nab it.

:takeit:

Congrats