• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Hey Jon, thanks..all I saw was first on the top right and I couldn't read the rest from the e-bay listing :sorry:

Trying to look out for a brotha...

I dont want anyone jumping on it if they dont have too

(plus I wanted to rib you a little bit lol)

Hey Jon, thanks..all I saw was first on the top right and I couldn't read the rest from the e-bay listing :sorry:

Trying to look out for a brotha...

I dont want anyone jumping on it if they dont have too

(plus I wanted to rib you a little bit lol)

lol I completely understand

wow, did not know this book is so hot and short printed. i ask comic shop owners here in the Philippines and of the 2 LCS I asked, they said they did not order a single copy.

Edited by benz

lol

74 pages about Chew?! That's more pages than Chew has published. I'll wait for the trade. ;)

Wait a year or so, you could buy Chew for cover price or cheaper.

doubt it meh

Edited by LBJARM

lol

74 pages about Chew?! That's more pages than Chew has published. I'll wait for the trade. ;)

Wait a year or so, you could buy Chew for cover price or cheaper.

doubt it meh

i agree, low print run alone will keep it from selling for cover price or less.

j

I'm still wondering what to do with 11 #1 2nd prints ???

I've been giving them away as incentives for people who buy slabbed books :gossip:

And sent a couple in the mail to some friends..and got some back :) Thanks J

Just got back from SDCC, Chew was popular at Image. The writer and artist were there signing. They let me check out the preview (some color photocopies pages) of issue #3 and #4. They said they had 100 copies of Chew #2 on the table and they were almost gone, but for cover price and signed by both that's not hard to believe. They also had a SDCC exclusive with only 100 copies printed called The Art of Chew that were also almost sold out and this is only the first day at around 4pm. I'll post a pic. soon and will post one for sale that's signed by both is the FS forum.

Just got back from SDCC, Chew was popular at Image. The writer and artist were there signing. They let me check out the preview (some color photocopies pages) of issue #3 and #4. They said they had 100 copies of Chew #2 on the table and they were almost gone, but for cover price and signed by both that's not hard to believe. They also had a SDCC exclusive with only 100 copies printed called The Art of Chew that were also almost sold out and this is only the first day at around 4pm. I'll post a pic. soon and will post one for sale that's signed by both is the FS forum.

:popcorn:

Here it is. Didn't see him sketching, but his sketchbook was out and he had a Chew drawing on it. The line was only a few people as they were just getting back from lunch. Sign said back from lunch around 3ish, I got there at around 3:35 and they were just sitting down and putting things out again. They had sold out of the 2nd print of #1 before lunch and someone had gotten a few copies when they got back and they were priced at $7.

82968.jpg