• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

SDCC has been great. Been hanging out with some of the Image guys, Ryan Ottley, cliff rathburn, Jason Howard, and Rob Guillory. Got a great sketch from Rob, Jason, and Cliff. Will be picking up a sketch from Ryan tomorrow. I told all of them "draw whatever you want, just have fun with it.". Can't tell you how excited they all were to hear that. Rob did a great sketch, so did the others. Can't wait to see what Ryan cooks up. I'll post scans when I get home on Sunday.

So, who here bought the cover to number six? I was talking with Rob at the con (nicest guy ever) and he mentioned that someone emailed and asked for the availability of issue 6. Rob said he hadn't started yet and to try back later. The emailer next said he'd like to buy is sight unseen. I know that has to be someone here. I just know it.

not me, I did pick up the cover to #3 though :)

:P

At least I managed to pick up a page from the first issue and one from the second, though.

dang... what a bunch of show offs!!! :baiting:

It just sucks that Rob can't ship 'em til after SDCC. I want my Chew pages now! lol

Here' the page from issue two that I secured. A cool fight page featuring Agent Savoy:

chew_2_19.jpg

not me, I did pick up the cover to #3 though :)

:P

At least I managed to pick up a page from the first issue and one from the second, though.

dang... what a bunch of show offs!!! :baiting:

It just sucks that Rob can't ship 'em til after SDCC. I want my Chew pages now! lol

Here' the page from issue two that I secured. A cool fight page featuring Agent Savoy:

chew_2_19.jpg

I wanna see scans of the OA when you get it :sumo:

I plan on scanning the artwork before framing. (thumbs u

Lebowski = AWESOME!

:eek: Don't humor him, his head is big enough :baiting:

Ahhh... I've been quoted by an award winning poster. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Oh dear God! :roflmao:

I'll be hearing about this 'til the 2010 Registry awards! lol

Lebowski = AWESOME!

Ahhh... I've been quoted by an award winning poster. (worship) (worship) (worship)

Oh dear God! :roflmao:

I'll be hearing about this 'til the 2010 Registry awards! lol

:acclaim:

Lebowski = AWESOME!

Now, if you can get Greggy to quote a post, you're climbing up the ladder. The cream of the crop is when Greggy posts in one of your FS threads the classic line "Utter junk."

:luhv:

-slym ( lol )