• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Wonder what the print run of the Larry's Art of Chew is, the original was 100 (At SDCC I bought 2 for me and 2 for a friend who I saw sold one on eBay last week). I thought they told me that there was only 100 copies printed and that it wouldn't be reprinted (does later variants not count?)

Edited by 50 Cent #II (1st)

Wonder what the print run of the Larry's Art of Chew is, the original was 100 (At SDCC I bought 2 for me and 2 for a friend who I saw sold one on eBay last week). I thought they told me that there was only 100 copies printed and that it wouldn't be reprinted (does later variants not count?)

I'm hoping it might actually have new artwork added :shrug:

Did your friend put it up for $25 to start?

If it's the same guy, I'm curious to know what it ended for. I think it ended yesterday.

:gossip: I sold a signed one to a boardie for $10

I wish I knew about that. :o:cry:

i have a raw one, just sitting, in it's bag and board, i can hear it cry sometimes because it wishes it was in a plastic case.

it blames me because i didn't want to wait to get it slabbed. it's younger brother is in plastic and there is a bit of sibling rivalry between the two. if you'd like to adopt the raw one, the adoption fee is $30 plus transportation charges.

So nobody knows the print run for the Larry's Art of Chew? Where's Danny?

usually the print run on their editions are 1k. you could call and be talked down to by larry himself for asking such a question.

:eek:

did you read the thread that was in cg about his infamous feedback and retorts if someone had a question?

i can't believe he's been in business that long with the way he treats his customers.

Larry's is a little notorious for having a stated print run on it's retailer specific variants, but actually having quite a bit more printed.

From what I heard, this was definitely the case with the Invincible #1 exclusive they had meh

just keep proving me wrong there guys...it's ok, i like looking like a total clueless dbag

(thumbs u

:jokealert:

Dont think you are a DB... they always say 1k, but it seems like it's usually 2-3x that.

I say between those of here on the boards, we buy them all up, use Steve's sideburns to shred the majority of them, and then piecemeal the rest onto the market to score some major cha-ching!