• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Anyone notice that they're producing a special edition of issue one? Limited to 3,000 copies, signed, with additional material, etc. Just solicited.

hm

Wonder where I could get my hands on one of those. Us Limeys don't get much of a look in on those sorta things :pullhair:

:gossip: I'm working on locking down 7 copies for myself and board members. Can't promise it will happen. But I'm trying my hardest.

Can you make it 8? :wishluck:

So what do people think about the covers versus the interior pages to Chew? I'm first in line for the cover to #8, just not sure I want it. I tend to like interior pages...they're cheaper and frankly more interesting.

So what do people think about the covers versus the interior pages to Chew? I'm first in line for the cover to #8, just not sure I want it. I tend to like interior pages...they're cheaper and frankly more interesting.

Have they released the image for the cover to #8 yet?

I have the cover to #2 and it looks great in person. Rob's linework is really smooth and the covers don't lose anything from the published version (i.e. it's not half-Photoshopped like a few artists are known to do).

The interiors are sweet too, but I'd certainly pick up that #8 cover if I had the opportunity.

I have the cover to #2 and it looks great in person. Rob's linework is really smooth and the covers don't lose anything from the published version (i.e. it's not half-Photoshopped like a few artists are known to do).

The interiors are sweet too, but I'd certainly pick up that #8 cover if I had the opportunity.

Nice; the cover to #2 is my favorite other than #1 (which Rob is apparently keeping).

Gotta love the postman. The latest additions to the Chew run!! WD #63 CGC 9.8 SS and Chew #1 3rd print CGC 10.0!! Love me some high grade Chew!! :whee:

Now where is the Larry Edition 9.9 hiding?

Edited by branget

I think it will be a while before there's a Chew registry set.

Why's that? (Sorry new to the whole registry process)

No problem. Gemma has a huge list of requests she's working through right now. When that list is added she will start on the next lot, and Chew is in there. It could be a long wait as people are adding titles to the list every day.

Chew has already been requested so no need to ask for it again (thumbs u

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous.

:taptaptap:

:screwy:

I think it will be a while before there's a Chew registry set.

Why's that? (Sorry new to the whole registry process)

Only 127 of the current 208 requests for 2009 have been completed. Chew is on the 2010 list. :cry:

I have been asking for almost a year for a set to be added to the registry. What does it take to get this done? I have paid to get these comics graded by CGC and I think the support there is horrible at best. This is my now 7th request for this set to be added. Can you please work on this request? I would hate to resort to blogging about CGC and its rather slow response to everything. Please respond to this ASAP. The set in question is: Star Wars: X-wing Squadron 1-4 Set. Sorry to be so crass, but I do beleive asking for almost a year is ridiculous.

:taptaptap:

:screwy:

^^