• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

i thought chew 15 was good. definately some surprises and was nice to meet the family, but have to say that i expected a much bigger issue ending event or cliffhanger based on the way both rob and john were hyping the issue. i agree with johnny delish, the opening sequence with savoy was top notch and the rest was fun but not earthshattering....

chew is still the book i look forward to each month more than any other.

PS - next month's cover is wrong in sooooo many ways . Mother Cluckers indeed

Great issue, I laughed a lot while reading it. I was expecting a bit more to be honest because of the hype John and Rob were posting. It leaves you wanting more! I guess thats a good thing but hopefully the answer to our questions are to our liking in the future issues! Can't believe its 1/4 done already...

Just re-read issue #4. I wanna know whats happening!

In issue #15 Earth gets that weird thing in the sky just like that planet in issue #4, this mean Earth has will blow up too i guess

Edited by Yawa88

Just got back from Austin.

Rob was very open about the future of the book. These may be known, but I'm using a spoiler for safety:

1. The book is slated for 60 issues. Based on the same logic as Transmet and Preacher. Hence the reason for #15 being "special" (1/4 of the series being over).

2. Savoy is likely a good guy and the agency is the "villian". Chu is being manipulated.