• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Some people already have the issue from Layman last week. Some of the OA is already gone!! :frustrated:

Ok.

Favourite character?

Amelia - I secretly buy pages with Amelia and hope to buy her 1st appearance when my friend over the pond sells. :)

Amelia - I secretly buy pages with Amelia and hope to buy her 1st appearance when my friend over the pond sells. :)

You can look but no touching (tsk)

2011-11-10_21-17-20_976.jpg

:grin:

Edited by djc81

When you are ready I am here. :)

I just agreed to 3 more pages. Hopefully another cover this year. It would be so much easier to collect if it wasn't so popular. lol

When you are ready I am here. :)

I just agreed to 3 more pages. Hopefully another cover this year. It would be so much easier to collect if it wasn't so popular. lol

Which pages did you score? I need to pick up a few more myself.

ISSUE 21 PAGE 20

ISSUE 22 PAGE 20

PILL PAGE 1

Since I just got a cover I figure it will be awhile before I get the next one so time for pages. :)

I wonder if Rob will have any pages at Image Expo.

ISSUE 21 PAGE 20

ISSUE 22 PAGE 20

PILL PAGE 1

Since I just got a cover I figure it will be awhile before I get the next one so time for pages. :)

I wonder if Rob will have any pages at Image Expo.

Nice scores! I was actually thinking about that Pill page 1 myself. Yeah, my name just came up on the cover list (but it was an awesome score: both 22s and the back to the scriptbook), so I think I'm out of the cover business for a while. Which cover did you score, if you don't mind me asking? I've heard rumors that you might have others.... :)

I hope that Rob brings some art with him. Does that mean that the chances of you flying out to the Best Coast are improving?

As it stands right now it is very likely. I can't say it is a go yet until the final arrangements are made but it's close.

You got both 22's? Awesome!! I said I'd take them when I got the e-mail. Since I got #21 I didn't think I had a chance except if having to buy both scared the other buyers off.

Well just remember who to PM if you decide to sell/trade them. :)

I also own 9,11 and 14.

So much drama here. New issue out next week :)

That new issue will hopefully distract Lebowski and I from our constant bickering.

Nothing distracts TJ. One of the many powers of the beard. :gossip:

As it stands right now it is very likely. I can't say it is a go yet until the final arrangements are made but it's close.

You got both 22's? Awesome!! I said I'd take them when I got the e-mail. Since I got #21 I didn't think I had a chance except if having to buy both scared the other buyers off.

Well just remember who to PM if you decide to sell/trade them. :)

I also own 9,11 and 14.

I hope that you can make it. I'm closing on my new condo next week, so if you need a place to crash, you have a place for the super low price of free. Also, any interest in helping me get a few issues of Y signed and SS'd?

I think that having to buy both did scare off a lot of people. April said that only 5 people replied that they wanted both and I was the only one of the 5 who hadn't bought a cover before. Congrats on scoring 21. That's a fun cover!

Thanks!

Actually your name has come up in discussing getting books signed there. I'll be in touch about that. I can certainly try for YTLM. I plan on bringing quite a few myself.

I appreciate the offer. You never know. I'm not much of a traveller so I tend to stay at the hotel attached to the convention if I can.

So much drama here. New issue out next week :)

That new issue will hopefully distract Lebowski and I from our constant bickering.

Nothing distracts TJ. One of the many powers of the beard. :gossip:

Where does TJ's beard rank relative to:

1) Brian-Wilson-Beard.jpg

2) the_most_interesting_man_in_the_wor.jpg

3) 2307%20-%20beard%20brian%20chuck-norris%20family-guy%20tv.jpg

?

Thanks!

Actually your name has come up in discussing getting books signed there. I'll be in touch about that. I can certainly try for YTLM. I plan on bringing quite a few myself.

I appreciate the offer. You never know. I'm not much of a traveller so I tend to stay at the hotel attached to the convention if I can.

Great! I know that you have a stack of Chew for me that I'd love to get signed! I have a bunch of YTLM that I'd love for you to look at and recommend for SS (i.e. grade), if you have the time and interest.

I completely understand wanting to stay closer to the convention. That being said, the new place is in North Beach, which is a pretty cool part of San Francisco. It may be more interesting for you if you enjoy, say, fun and don't enjoy, say, violence :)

It has its own ZIP code. There is no comparison. lol

I don't know. Brian Wilson's beard has ninjas in it...

I'd pay to see that fight! Battle of the beards!

How about that comic we call Chew? I don't know about you all, but I sure like it a lot. Who wants to talk about Chew?

Why don't you just go back to your shoe shopping, you left coast namby-pamby?

These shoes suck. These shoes rule! I love you even though you hate me.

TJ- did you get those trades in the mail yet?

How about that comic we call Chew? I don't know about you all, but I sure like it a lot. Who wants to talk about Chew?

Why don't you just go back to your shoe shopping, you left coast namby-pamby?

These shoes suck. These shoes rule! I love you even though you hate me.

TJ- did you get those trades in the mail yet?

My bad, dude. Yes, they arrived safe and sound. Thanks, buddy.