• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I know that this thread has hosted some great pictures of original art, but I'd like to share something else after this glorious weekend:

photo1-1-1.jpg

Let's go NINERS!!!

I need to visit the Bay Area soon :cry: hopefully this year.

I know that this thread has hosted some great pictures of original art, but I'd like to share something else after this glorious weekend:

photo1-1-1.jpg

Let's go NINERS!!!

Don't even want to know what those set you back. From one Niners fan to another all I can say is enjoy. Time to see the Giants season end.

photo1-1-1.jpg

Let's go NINERS!!!

Don't even want to know what those set you back. From one Niners fan to another all I can say is enjoy. Time to see the Giants season end.

Season tickets, so they weren't that expensive. It was a great year to take a chance on the 49ers. I only bought season tickets because of Harbaugh (I have stanford season tix as well) and expected the team to be horrible. Honestly, just got lucky this year.

I'm hoping for an end to Peyton's mouth breathing little brother. I'm hoping Justin Smith is the guy who takes him out. GO NINERS!!

So for anyone selling a Chew #1 you may experience shill bids from

kummerlen692011

amsbal2011

jhuggy

jaredskeycomics

nicksmith042004

burban19792012

I just got jerked around by this guy on some of my X-Men books on ebay - thanks for the heads up on his accounts. Just blocked them all.

what does his guy benefit from doing all this stuff ?

i don't get it . is he trying to sell the same books so he jacking up the price on them so his sell for a higher price ?

what does his guy benefit from doing all this stuff ?

i don't get it . is he trying to sell the same books so he jacking up the price on them so his sell for a higher price ?

That's what it looks like. Now it seems his plan is to sell a bunch of books using BIN and then take off. He's sold the same book 3 times like this in the last few days.

kummerlen692011

amsbal2011

jhuggy

jaredskeycomics

nicksmith042004

burban19792012

I just got jerked around by this guy on some of my X-Men books on ebay - thanks for the heads up on his accounts. Just blocked them all.

Sorry to hear that Dre. I saw positive feedback from you on his main account so I assumed it went smoothly.

photo1-1-1.jpg

Let's go NINERS!!!

Season tickets, so they weren't that expensive. It was a great year to take a chance on the 49ers. I only bought season tickets because of Harbaugh (I have stanford season tix as well) and expected the team to be horrible. Honestly, just got lucky this year.

I'm hoping for an end to Peyton's mouth breathing little brother. I'm hoping Justin Smith is the guy who takes him out. GO NINERS!!

Nice snag with season tickets this year. I am stuck in Cincinnati Bungal territory so I will never pay out for season tickets unless I move to a better NFL market. :)

At least I got to see the 49ers play the Bengals in Cincy this season and will get a chance again in like 8 years or so.

kummerlen692011

amsbal2011

jhuggy

jaredskeycomics

nicksmith042004

burban19792012

Sorry to hear that Dre. I saw positive feedback from you on his main account so I assumed it went smoothly.

Yeah, that was for some stuff he picked up in October. The same Uncanny X-Force slabs he keeps trying to resell at the moment.

chew 23 was hillarious.

poor colby=gay guy surrounded by nothing but boobs. his partner gets credit for the work,

poor tony=getting the mess kicked outta him for a sex report.

hillarious=the expression on amelia's ex when tony is telling him the fake escapades!!