• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I hope get my books back from cgc this week graded awaiting shipping. I had only sent into two for the NOLA show some chew goodness. I see they popped up in the census alreay. Well we will see i hope by friday.

Thats why i go with fast track. I dont think i could waite for a month thats hard. Take that back i have been waiting for a month on books from the arizoan comic con show. But i think those will be to me in a week or so.

And I'm assuming modern fast track ends up being closer to 15-20 days, no?

I called cgc and spoke with erik he told me modern fast track is 10 business day. Which i already knew that was seeing if they were behind or what? Then i said if i send them in on x day then i will recieve them on this x day and he said yep. The last ones i sent off was wed arrived friday verified that day. I did modern fast track so we will see but im guessing it will be 15 businees days before i will get them back.

Graded and shipped within 10 business days. You could call and get grades 5-6 business days after they receive them.

Just submit some books every week so you get books back every week.

Graded and shipped within 10 business days. You could call and get grades 5-6 business days after they receive them.

Just submit some books every week so you get books back every week.

Thats what i have been tryin to do ever 2 weeks or so that way i have a steady flow of cgc goodnes at my doorstep or until i go broke.

Awesome!

Very jealous of the cover. I love that Amelia and Tony as a meter maid page. I have issue #14 p15 where Colby gets knocked out by Savoy right after your page. Love it!