• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

As far as I know when you take a cover then you move to the bottom of the list. Anyone who does not have a cover gets priority and then it goes in order. They do not give out the list or the exact way it works since they need some discretion. I could just imagine the e-mails if they published the list. lol

As far as I know when you take a cover then you move to the bottom of the list. Anyone who does not have a cover gets priority and then it goes in order. They do not give out the list or the exact way it works since they need some discretion. I could just imagine the e-mails if they published the list. lol

Here's roughly what the list looks like:

60+ people

Next to last: Jeff Branget

Last: Ryan Maddux

:-(

lol

Who told you that?

I just imputed that based on the fact that:

1) I got the last covers offered (placing me last in line)

2) you got the cover to 21, which I'd assumed was the last one offered before the 22 set, placing you in front of me.

Either way, I doubt that the two of us would be at the top of the list :) Likely, the opposite.

Ryan

On a seperate note, I was disheartened to see that sales of Chew were only 12K (someone showed me comic chron and I spent way too much time playing with that website). I hope that the delay between issues isn't hurting readership. That reminds me, I read today that nonplayer #2 will be released at best by October 2012. I don't know how that title can make it? What do you all think?

Yeah looking at that guys lot of Chew comics in PGX cases I mean WTF?? I see he has a bunch of signed Walking Dead books too. For some reason a few of them look like they have really odd sigs, either that or I have drank too much Grey Goose already this evening.

I am curious though I thought PGX gave all modern books subbed a 9.6 or 9.8, for those books to have gotten a 9.0 are they like missing pages or something? :insane: