• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

For those who are patient I usually grab some off Rob or John at their hometown shows early in the year.

ISSUE 50 IS AWESOME!! I JUST READ IT!! :whee:

For those who are patient I usually grab some off Rob or John at their hometown shows early in the year.

ISSUE 50 IS AWESOME!! I JUST READ IT!! :whee:

Damn nice. I met someone this week who hung out with Layman and casually Layman told him how Chew ends lol. Dude was just "wtf Layman... did not need to know that"

Had a chance to chat with Layman at WW Sacramento today. Consistently one of the most laid back and engaging creators in the industry. Apparently he is from Yuba City, CA about 45 minutes away.

On a side note, he mentioned the voice recording for Chew is going very well. He also mentioned some of the casting went through delays due to Robin Williams' passing, as he was slated to voice Savoy. Didn't know that.