• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Damn the complete set sold out already.

Looks to me like they're still available. Get on it!

On a sad note my signed Game cover I bought got delivered wrong so I can't get my money back on that. :(

What do you mean by "got delivered wrong"? :shrug:

I just don't understand how you're not covered.

If tracking says delivered there's nothing you can do about it.

I don't think you have explored all avenues. If you don't get what you paid for then there is a way to get reimbursed 99.9% of the time. I would say 100% but someone would come up with some crazy scenario. :eyeroll:

Yeah I onced learned with selling delivery confirmation is not enough for seller protection but also requires sig confirmation as well. Not the person you sold to sign for it you are covered.

So to the person that didnt get the book you could file a claim as undelivered and likely win as

Well, for lower dollar value no sig required. I would think, in this case, postal insurance would cover it. At the end of the day if you didn't get it there's a way to be refunded.

Just wait for 55!!!!!!!

hey jeff!! did you get to see something we didn't

must be tough for you as they kill off your favorite character....

Who did they kill? ;)

Yes, I get to see advanced copies and had a great conversation with John in New Orleans just off Bourbon St. :)