• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedoraman acted like an &$#%)! to gpanalysis free cover recreation thread

32 posts in this topic

I made a very poor decision and would like to make amends to the community in general.

As a gesture of good will to all, I will make 1 free cover recreation for the first 5 people who come up with good things to say about George and his company GPAnalysis and post them here and in the General Forum. The free covers are:

Batman #1

Showcase #4

Avengers #1

Fantastic Four #1

Amazing Fantasy #15/Amazing Spider-man #1 or #50(whichever you prefer)

I only ask for you to pay for shipping (actual $) + packaging costs($1.50).

Here are some examples of my work:

GL1001.jpg

GL1002.jpg

GL1003.jpg

GL1004.jpg

1-24-2009001.jpg

1-24-2009002.jpg

1-24-2009006.jpg

1-24-2009007.jpg

6-8-2008003.jpg

6-8-2008004.jpg

6-8-2008005.jpg

6-8-2008006.jpg

I have tried to be a good member of the board and I hope this can show that I am not a total jerk all the time...

I made a very poor decision and would like to make amends to the community in general.

I have tried to be a good member of the board and I hope this can show that I am not a total jerk all the time...

Very nice start. We all have our bad days.

GPA has made me hundreds if not thousands of dollars and kept me from losing hundreds if not thousands of dollars. For me, it's paid for itself until the year 2212.

I think it's good that you're actively trying to make amends rather than hoping that people will forget. It's a positive gesture. (thumbs u

GPA is a service that does nothing more than pass along historic data collected across a wide sample. It's up to buyers and sellers to apply the results wisely.

Now - how to control those rage issues is what to pass onto George as that email was downright nasty. No excuse!

Very nice start. We all have our bad days.

Yes, I agree. At least you did the right thing, (thumbs u unlike someone else who just got suspended.

DRX

I don't need a free cover to say nice things about gpa, but I do think that they provide a great resource and I use their data on a regular basis. It's inexpensive and well worth it.

I also like the covers you make. You take great care in providing a quality item. My jla1 looks great.

I'd prefer the boards to have many more positive things to deal with than negative. Many can learn from this lambasting you received. Treat others well, find the positive, and apologize profusely when you make an jerk of yourself with unacceptable behavior. Then never ...ever...do it again.

Welcome to the boards Fedoraman.

Looks like I have my five -

paperheart

Comixcroz

comix4fun

noljoner

silverweb

***Honorable mention to DiceX for the creative post :) ***

I will be sending PM's for your picks.

Please don't forget the post in the Comics General forum.

Once again, George, if you are reading this I wish you good fortune and thank you for your patience.

Jeff

I'm late to the party, but wanted to put in my 2c

I've been using GPA for the last year and have found it to be an invaluable tool in determining how much to pay for a book, or what a fair amount is to ask for a book when selling.

In fact, it appears to me that GPA is just as important as the industry standard OSPG when determining the current value of a comic.

I've been using GPA for the last year and have found it to be an invaluable tool in determining how much to pay for a book, or what a fair amount is to ask for a book when selling.

In fact, it appears to me that GPA is just as important as the industry standard OSPG when determining the current value of a comic.

+1 :baiting:

Cowright needs an AF 15............ Check out the resto thread. :lol:

I have a "man-crush" on George... can I get the Green Lantern cover?

:jokealert:

Seriously though, George is tops when it comes to customer service, which in my mind is a very important aspect of any business. Plus, I DO want the GL cover. :gossip:

GPA :applause:

Looks like I have my five -

paperheart

Comixcroz

comix4fun

noljoner

silverweb

***Honorable mention to DiceX for the creative post :) ***

I will be sending PM's for your picks.

Please don't forget the post in the Comics General forum.

Once again, George, if you are reading this I wish you good fortune and thank you for your patience.

Jeff

Hey Jeff - Cowright needs a cover more than I do - If you can do an extra one for him that would be sweet - but if not go ahead and give him my cover (thumbs u