• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't Complain If..........

104 posts in this topic

Don't complain If.........

If after a half dozen uses your Greggy 9000 doesn't, um, do whatever it is supposed to.

If after a half dozen uses your Greggy 9000 doesn't, um, do whatever it is supposed to.

What are you using it for?

Pining...

You attempt to sell raw books on the boards a number of times, complain like hell that they just don't sell on here, then list a bunch of raws for sale in the next VCC on June 27-28 and they don't sell either. :whistle:

What are you using it for?

Let's just say the instruction book never mentioned it wasn't waterproof.

Don't complain about pressing if you chase high grade slabs, and are willing to pay multiples from one grade increment to the next. You have created the demand, and pressing is here to satiate it.

8: I tell a guy he should have his book pressed, he does and I have to pay more when I buy it from him later.

I can't believe it took until page 2 for a pressing issue to be brought up!

lol

-slym