• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

All my sketches came out SOOO well i could not say which one i love best. I wish SO much that i could show you the Golden, Suydam and the Marc Wolfe Sketches i got too. :cloud9: seriously..... <3 + :headbang:+ :banana:+ :luhv:= :cloud9: I am kicking myself now for not having enough time to get the close-ups now. But there is a few more left to show...MY MALEEV!!!!!!!! i am SOOO in love with it...here it is

CIMG0727-1.jpg

CIMG0728.jpg

welcome to the forums!

There are some simply KILLER books in this thread!

Here's a couple of books that work well as a set:

AmazingSpider-man1Authentix-Spidey.jpg

AmazingSpider-man1Authentix-MJ-1.jpg

GREAT PICTURES !! :baiting: It was great to hang out with you and FRED this weekend ! i'll add a few of my sketches i got in a bit. (thumbs u

lol i had a great photographer!!! It was super fun hanging out with you Jeff. That was an EXTREMELY productive convention and sooooo much fun!

There are some simply KILLER books in this thread!

Here's a couple of books that work well as a set:

AmazingSpider-man1Authentix-Spidey.jpg

AmazingSpider-man1Authentix-MJ-1.jpg

Those are CRAZY DELICIOUS!!!

Looking at the date im guessing this was done at WWPhilly?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I certainly wouldn't mind if the witness who made these books possible would come and take a bow. They're GORGEOUS!

I picked one up in Philly, the other in SDCC. They both were present at the Wolverine weekend back in May, but I don't know many details past that. I'm still :cloud9: because they're in my collection.

What's that, Adam? You want me to speak up? :)

To answer the question of when these were done, one of the books was done in Chandler's first John Romita sketch session. (That's the one Adam picked up in Philly) The other one was done when Mr. Romita came out to Las Vegas in May for the Wolverine weekend. Stan signed them during some private signings, and John Romita Jr signed both during the Wolverine weekend in Vegas.

They are phenomenal and it was tough to part with them. But if anybody will truly enjoy them as part of their collection, it's Adam (Peter Palmer) so that made the sale a little easier. :)

And if someone wants to pick up a similar looking book, but a slightly lower grade, check my eBay auctions. It's my last one, and between San Diego and my CGC bill, it's time to clear out some books! :)

Joel