• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

lol All joking aside..I have three favorite artists right now. Two are published..one is our very own.

you a fan of whisp's moon knight sketch too?!?!?!

Who the heck is Whisp? :shrug:

:jokealert: but check out this link and scroll to the bottom

I still don't know who Whisp is...wait... you mean the stick figured Moon Knight???

lol yeah

If I had kids that would be funny. Man I didn't realize that Billy was killing the sketches this weekend. By far better than some of the work from the professionals out there

I still don't know who Whisp is...wait... you mean the stick figured Moon Knight???

lol yeah

If I had kids that would be funny. Man I didn't realize that Billy was killing the sketches this weekend. By far better than some of the work from the professionals out there

+1

lol All joking aside..I have three favorite artists right now. Two are published..one is our very own.

Actually bill is published (or about to be). He drew the logo for my brothers Landscaping service. The logo is being used on a flyer that is already done (a proof exist) and at the printers right now.

Hey bill I think you can go up 5 dollars per sketch because you are published.