• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW MANY....

16 posts in this topic

Pressing isn't the problem. Robojo is singlehandedly flooding the market with high grade comics and causing the eminent crash. (worship)

Well, if some derr-head is going to bid $10k on a book from Robojo, and doesn't perform due diligence, I guess that's tough luck.

This may be harsh, but if I was spending that much, it would be CGC'd.

Well, if some derr-head is going to bid $10k on a book from Robojo, and doesn't perform due diligence, I guess that's tough luck.

doesn't sound harsh to me, that's alot of coin, I'd wanna know exactly what i'm getting before hand even if robojo wasn't the seller.

A Fool........................................................................................................Fool's Money

2c

Dice that is one crazy/cool sig. pic (in a phsycopathic sort of way) I love it :devil:

your right a fool and his money........

Robojo will get his someday,I firmly believe in Karma

How does he get around his guarantee I wonder? I mean, you could buy the book, get it CGC'd express and if it turns up dirty you can file a paypal dispute all in less than a couple weeks. Sounds pretty simple I know, but typically, PayPal tends to lean pretty heavily to the buyer and he doesn't seem to have any recent negs about dirty books. I mean he does seem to have a pretty bold guarantee, though I have no doubt that that he's manipulating the books. I've always wondered about why he doesn't seem to have any recent negs...

Dice that is one crazy/cool sig. pic (in a phsycopathic sort of way) I love it :devil:

your right a fool and his money........

Robojo will get his someday,I firmly believe in Karma

He may have already.

Anyone know how the child support azz rape went?

I hope he got skewered. :banana:

How does he get around his guarantee I wonder? I mean, you could buy the book, get it CGC'd express and if it turns up dirty you can file a paypal dispute all in less than a couple weeks. Sounds pretty simple I know, but typically, PayPal tends to lean pretty heavily to the buyer and he doesn't seem to have any recent negs about dirty books. I mean he does seem to have a pretty bold guarantee, though I have no doubt that that he's manipulating the books. I've always wondered about why he doesn't seem to have any recent negs...

He doesn't get around his guarantee. If he gets caught, he refunds the money fully. Most people don't immediately (if ever) CGC books or catch the alterations.

How many ASM # 2 raw 9.6's does he have? And will it garner $20,000+ again?

Last chance to get a high grade ASM 2? :popcorn:

ASM 2 9.6 ????

Ya'know...that book and #1 have almost the exact same census #s...the exact same number in 9.6 and 9.4

9.6 - 3

9.4 - 8

9.2 - ASM 1 - 10; ASM 2 - 15

9.0 - ASM 1 - 21; ASM 2 - 24

But it seems like you see far fewer HG #2s for sale than #1s...

We should set up a posse fund and start buying some of these books, send them to CGC and when they come back 8.5 PLODs start ringing up the NEGs... :sumo:

Are you kidding. Whomever buys this book will be getting a great deal. The cheapest way to build up a great collection is to buy raw sky high books from Robojo for under GPA. Genius. :tonofbricks:

A Fool........................................................................................................Fool's Money

2c

What are you saying? There are a lot of periods between a fool and his money...?

(snicker)

He doesn't get around his guarantee. If he gets caught, he refunds the money fully. Most people don't immediately (if ever) CGC books or catch the alterations.

All the while apologizing profusely, and saying he was "working so hard lately, he just must have missed it."