• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #1 - CGC 4.5 - THE HOLY GRAIL

75 posts in this topic

UP FOR SALE (( .. IS MY COPY OF CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #1. IT IS CGC GRADED 4.5 #0099315001 WITH CREAM TO OFF WHITE PAGES. SHIPPING WILL BE FREE NEXT DAY PRIORITY WITH INSURANCE. ASKING $14,000 OBO. MORE PICS TO COME. PERSONAL CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL ONLY. 244brja.jpg[/img] f251fa.jpg[/img] f251fa.jpg[/img] szx6pl.jpg[/img] 5l70i8.jpg[/img] 670egm.jpg[/img]

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Where did you get all of these Killer :headbang: books. I would love just touch them one. I have a ton of credit to buy that book through pay pal if I was the first to see it but :P paying back on my credit...I'm in your same boat, but I would have a :grin: because I own one of Kirby's Masterpieces :cloud9: and worth every cent.

per pm :takeit:

sooooo much better than a wolverine #1 CGC 10 OW/W pages. :insane:

that copy of wolverine 1 didnt even have a perfectly straight printing. you can see some of the black line from the cover at the top of the back cover but not on the bottom.

someone was doing someone a favor to give that book a 10

how soon will you post new pictures of the book in the "show me your timelys" thread? :grin:

well, you all see the pics here lol

I actually don't post new acquisitions any longer, as most every GA book I own someone else has posted a pic of...no need to toot my own horn