• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ideal Collectibles Website in Hawaii

35 posts in this topic

Not many people, no. There are a few decently priced books there...the FF Annual 1 CGC 9.0 is well priced, not sure how that one's still there since I've seen several copies sell for more than that.

I regularly check their website to see if they are going to list any of those books. I really need a couple of those Cap 9.6's but I can't think of anyone who'd buy them at those prices.

It's weird though because although the majority of their stuff is way overpriced. Occasionally (and I do mean occasionally) there's a book that's priced alright. If anyone needs a cheap ToS 65 9.0, they have one for 175.

Brian

I remember these guys had some insanely nice books four years ago at the San Diego Con, such as a complete run of Spidey's in 9.2 and above. It looks like they sold all that stuff and the left overs are whats left on their website. I remember I really wanted that 9.6 DD 9 they still have but settled for their 9.2. I dont think they're doing anything with comics at all anymore and most of that stuff is just what theyve had for years.

They probably still have the books. Maybe they are just revamping the website? I doubt that they just stop selling comics out of the blue! confused.gif

The reason I came to the conclusion that they stopped dealing comics is becaused I had actually been following their website for the last couple of years after seeing all the nice books they had. I was hoping they would continue to sell such high end books and I could find some DDs I wanted. But even though, The website has changed several times and I think they actually sold part of their business I never saw ant new impressive high end books. But you may be right, they might still be revamping the company. confused-smiley-013.gif