• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's the love for Tec #27 ??

23 posts in this topic

Tec#27 on comicconnect --- CGC 4.5 Ext (P) --- What do you guys think?? I'm so bad at pricing these high-end PLOD books --- Any thoughts on final price??

FISH

that was my first Tec 27 I ever owned... I loved it...I had the back cover married, matt nelson did a great resto job (I think 4.5 is a little harsh, but buy the book, not the label)...

I think the winner will be real happy with it...and I am not going to predict a price, so as not to influence bidding (thumbs u

That copy definitely looks nicer than 4.5! Go get it! Καλή επιτυχία! (thumbs u

I was wondering. How can they tell if a cover has been married, or if it simply is the original one that was completely split and got reattached (shrug)

The love for the 27 is there Fish, but not the cash. It will be a long time (and IF) I ever get my hands on one. Speaking of , anyone know where you can find a cover and the 1st 3 wraps for a 27?

Tec#27 on comicconnect --- CGC 4.5 Ext (P) --- What do you guys think?? I'm so bad at pricing these high-end PLOD books --- Any thoughts on final price??

FISH

that was my first Tec 27 I ever owned... I loved it...I had the back cover married, matt nelson did a great resto job (I think 4.5 is a little harsh, but buy the book, not the label)...

I think the winner will be real happy with it...and I am not going to predict a price, so as not to influence bidding (thumbs u

And it was my copy for about a year after Gator sold it to me, It's a nice solid copy. I saw it before, during and after the restoration.

FISH

And it was my copy for about a year after Gator sold it to me, It's a nice solid copy. I saw it before, during and after the restoration.

Is that the copy I saw in Chicago in '07?

R.

FISH

Is that the copy I saw in Chicago in '07?

R.

I think I had it in 07 bill had it in 08, so probably not (shrug)

Bill had a #27 and a Bats #1 in Chicago when I met you guys in Bedrock's booth...and told Verzyl that I didn't believe him about the Mile High Timelys.

:insane:

What's better (or worse), a right edge trim of about 1/4th inch, or a married back cover? My Tec 27 is a 6.5 M(P) with the trimming I described? I know Rick and some of you other guys are familiar with the book, it was listed on ComicConnect late last year.

What's better (or worse), a right edge trim of about 1/4th inch, or a married back cover? My Tec 27 is a 6.5 M(P) with the trimming I described? I know Rick and some of you other guys are familiar with the book, it was listed on ComicConnect late last year.

personally, I would take a married page/cover over trimming all day...but I would take an all original over either, if given the option...

Bill had a #27 and a Bats #1 in Chicago when I met you guys in Bedrock's booth...and told Verzyl that I didn't believe him about the Mile High Timelys.

I did bring it to Chicago. We had it at the board dinner up on the mantle if I remember correctly.

I did bring it to Chicago. We had it at the board dinner up on the mantle if I remember correctly.

I must be off a year then (thumbs u

I must be off a year then (thumbs u

Yup. I have the pic of that mantle at home. That was the first Tec #27 I'd ever seen in person.

:cloud9: