• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

He read mine from May 27th, still hasn't replied. Didn't really expect him to, I guess, but I hope he makes things better for himself and all others involved.

Andy

Well, at least we know he's been reading the boards and is probably *spoon*ing himself with the idea that people have his address and the possibility that is could be posted any time with a pic. on googlemaps and the idea the cop car driving by could be for him.

Well, at least we know he's been reading the boards and is probably *spoon*ing himself with the idea that people have his address and the possibility that is could be posted any time with a pic. on googlemaps and the idea the cop car driving by could be for him.

Has anyone actually filed a police report as was so wisely suggested about 17,000 posts ago?

Or can we count on another 17,698 posts of outrage, chest thumping, PM sending, texting and general condemnation without anyone actually doing anything?

(shrug)lol

Has anyone actually filed a police report as was so wisely suggested about 17,000 posts ago?

Or can we count on another 17,698 posts of outrage, chest thumping, PM sending, texting and general condemnation without anyone actually doing anything?

(shrug)lol

Gotta love the good ole chest thump

A copy-and-paste of Pitboss' summation of Connor's cash grab:

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

lol, the little removed me from his friendslist.

Oh well. I was going to remove him instead, But it's cool.

:sorry:

Sorry for your loss.

:insane:

lol, and such a big loss it was.

Like we totally never talked, nor ever played. He was great.

I find it strange that some people think a lifetime ban is harsh for theft, yet nobody thinks that Luxx getting banned over and over is wrong.

He may have his issues and post some crazy *spoon*, but he's reportedly a damn good seller who actually had the ability to ship books that were paid for meh

I find it strange that some people think a lifetime ban is harsh for theft, yet nobody thinks that Luxx getting banned over and over is wrong.

He may have his issues and post some crazy *spoon*, but he's reportedly a damn good seller who actually had the ability to ship books that were paid for meh

Good point.

He'd need to change his age to 12, share how he collects GA, and that he hates scammers to the point he feels they should be banned for life.

:insane:

It just annoys me a bit. Look through all the bollocks that Luxx posts and he's a pretty decent guy. It would be much easier to clean his mess up by deleting a few posts than it would to clean CAPFreak's mess up.

And Luxx only pissed people off incidentally. It just doesn't sit well with me. Connor is a thief who jokes about it and flaunts the rules, Luxx has issues. One gets banned, one is given numerous chances again and again.

It stinks.