• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

That got cleaned up in a hurry. lol

:o

Wow! That stuff disappeared in record time.

what did I miss

A DiceX caliber post remisicent of the olden days. :sick:

:blush:

Excuse the lingo. This kid is twit, who has no sense of morals or respect. Like someone said he feels stealing is a game and boasting about is humerous, it's irks me that this kid has access to take peoples money, people who enjoy the hobby of comic collecting - a very fond pastime of mine. I'm sorry to stoop to his level, but rational talk and avenues given to him for redemption are scoffed at by him. He is the kind of person who if physically confronted on these theft issues would quiver and pay up before you could say thank-you. Bit since it is in cyberspace he feels he is exempt from fixing his wrongs. I'm sorry board members.

What post? The fat man?

No, what he said about your mama.............. :eek:

:baiting:

hm

What about my mamma? :sumo:lol

:slapfight:

Thanks to a board member who provided me with Conners home address, I was able to make contact with a detective in his jurisdiction and explain the situation. I provided him with the details of the thefts, their amounts, the victims board id's, and emailed him a link to this thread. As a former LEO myself, he also extended me the benefit of a little professional courtesy. He's going to have a black-and-white stop by Conners residence this week and an officer will have a chat with him and his parents. For more to be done beyond this, one of the victims will need to call in and file actual theft charges against him. He assured me they will act on them. Hope that helps.

That will be a wake up call that is well needed, IMO.

Thanks to a board member who provided me with Conners home address, I was able to make contact with a detective in his jurisdiction and explain the situation. I provided him with the details of the thefts, their amounts, the victims board id's, and emailed him a link to this thread. As a former LEO myself, he also extended me the benefit of a little professional courtesy. He's going to have a black-and-white stop by Conners residence this week and an officer will have a chat with him and his parents. For more to be done beyond this, one of the victims will need to call in and file actual theft charges against him. He assured me they will act on them. Hope that helps.

:golfclap: Finally...somebody actually got the ball rolling here. Kudos to Domo Arigato! (worship)

:golfclap: Finally...somebody actually got the ball rolling here. Kudos to Domo Arigato! (worship)

Does professional courtesy extend to having the officer bring along a webcam? :popcorn:

:popcorn: He may need a fresh change of under roos after this.

Unless he goes commando. Then it would just be a whole load of toilet paper.

Conner, I lieu of my crude and crass post which offended board members and my character. I will not post on the boards for a week. There needs to be consequences for my stupid actions. Again I'm sorry board members for lack of judgement.

Sincerely,

Eric