• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

:popcorn: He may need a fresh change of under roos after this.

Unless he goes commando. Then it would just be a whole load of toilet paper.

In a crisis situation I've gotten by with cutting the top portion of my socks off. t-shirts,bar towels............. :eek:

Conner, I lieu of my crude and crass post which offended board members and my character. I will not post on the boards for a week. There needs to be consequences for my stupid actions. Again I'm sorry board members for lack of judgement.

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

Conner, I lieu of my crude and crass post which offended board members and my character. I will not post on the boards for a week. There needs to be consequences for my stupid actions. Again I'm sorry board members for lack of judgement.

Sincerely,

Eric

:o

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

You got some nerve kid. :makepoint:

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

He has to do something on his masturbation breaks! :D

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

He has to do something on his masturbation breaks! :D

I thought he was on his period judging by his last post. (And picture)

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

A lot more nerve than brains. He deserves everything coming.

All is forgiven.

Not a care in the world.

If you hear a knock on the door this week Connor, it's probably someone clowning around. I'd yell something witty like "I dare ya to come in. I just dare ya!"

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

I don't think it is dude to be honest meh

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

Live it up now. Maybe you can try some of this rapier like repartee on the fine officer coming to your house. I bet it works wonders. I know when I was a cop there was nothing I liked more than a smart-. It gave me a chance to take off the kid gloves.

And a small word of advice, try not to cry if they take you in.

Crying just makes you far more attactive to everyone else in lockup. (thumbs u

C

If he is like most under 18 yr old kids that I know today than he doeesn't care one bit about what is being said about him here on the boards. Hes got a typical smart alec, *spoon* you, know it all attitude that no amount of talking will alter.

Heck, even if he is forced to refund due to a visit by the fuzz it will only serve to increase his angsty, teenage disdain for all the old farts and dorks on this message board.

Best you can do is force him to return the money or make good on the deals through the cops or legal action and then forget about him until he hits the real world. By then he will end up in prison, in the military (best thing in my opinion) or he may actually find a clue on the way and start acting like a responsible person.

More likely he will end up in an efficiency section 8 housing with 3 kids and an ugly wife wondering when his dreams became nightmares.