• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

I, for one, am glad to see that Conner is surrounded by such a well-meaning group of adults who, despite his indiscretions, are not acting like juveniles themselves. Thank goodness everyone involved is simply working to get their money back rather than making fun of a child's physical appearance.

Kudos to everyone involved here. This is a proud day for the CGC message boards and comic collectors in general.

People deserve to get as they give.

He has given far worse, far more dishonestly, to far more people than he has been given here.

If the worst this board does is make fun of his ridiculous haircut he has gotten off incredibly light.

No one forced him to scam several board members out of their money and merchandise and no one forced him to get that haircut. The sooner he learns that you pay for your mistakes on both fronts in life the better chance he might actually grow up.

What about his actions, statements and outright criminal activity on this board has given you the impression that he deserves to be handled with kid gloves at all?

C

I didn't make fun of the kid's appearance. He still deserves a swift kick in the arse, and he's still a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

I just think it's really interesting that a theme through this thread is the supposition that kids today feel empowered by the anonymity they have on the internet... Yet how many of the supposed "adults" who have been contributing to this thread would actually speak this way to a child (especially one they don't know) in person?

Would you call that 80-pound child in the photograph a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" to his face, for example?

Are you kidding?

A kid who stole from people, then spit in their faces to boot?

Damn straight I would. Without a second thought.

I'd be hard pressed not to smack the "child" upside the head, and would gladly do the time for assault.

You underestimate people, my friend.

This is no "child"...he may physically be a minor, but he left his childhood behind when he decided he would steal from others.

I didn't make fun of the kid's appearance. He still deserves a swift kick in the arse, and he's still a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

I just think it's really interesting that a theme through this thread is the supposition that kids today feel empowered by the anonymity they have on the internet... Yet how many of the supposed "adults" who have been contributing to this thread would actually speak this way to a child (especially one they don't know) in person?

Would you call that 80-pound child in the photograph a "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed" to his face, for example?

Do not imagine that everyone sitting behind a keyboard is a real-life pus....pushover, who does not have the courage of his convictions and would not stand behind his words in person.

That is a very unwise assumption to make.

I, for one, am glad to see that Conner is surrounded by such a well-meaning group of adults who, despite his indiscretions, are not acting like juveniles themselves. Thank goodness everyone involved is simply working to get their money back rather than making fun of a child's physical appearance.

Kudos to everyone involved here. This is a proud day for the CGC message boards and comic collectors in general.

A shill with a moral compass, who would have thought? (shrug)

My troll. My very own troll. :cloud9:

(tsk)

There are a number of us who have ownership of this troll. Go find your own. :sumo:

(tsk)

There are a number of us who have ownership of this troll. Go find your own. :sumo:

I'm gonna move you up to the special place. :foryou:

Conner, I lieu of my crude and crass post which offended board members and my character. I will not post on the boards for a week. There needs to be consequences for my stupid actions. Again I'm sorry board members for lack of judgement.

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

I'd be very careful with any smug replies from this point forward, Conner.

I could just as easily ask that the officer visit your parents at their places of employment instead of at home. I'm sure they'd enjoy explaining why their child is a juvenile delinquent to their bosses and co-workers instead of just to their neighbors.

Conner, I lieu of my crude and crass post which offended board members and my character. I will not post on the boards for a week. There needs to be consequences for my stupid actions. Again I'm sorry board members for lack of judgement.

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

I could just as easily ask that the officer visit your parents at their places of employment instead of at home. I'm sure they'd enjoy explaining why their child is a juvenile delinquent to their bosses and co-workers instead of just to their neighbors.

Using the quotes of Conner "Ooohh Buuurnnn"

If you did that..

(tsk)

:eek: But Uncle always said the special place was kinda stinky. :eek:

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

:applause: He could give a carp though.

Go play with your Legos :baiting:

Go play with your pit , boss .... :/

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

Nooo, I think the famous quote was "TRY TO...TRY."

Okay, so there were a few more words in-between. It still fits the attitude from this child.

Do not imagine that everyone sitting behind a keyboard is a real-life pus....pushover, who does not have the courage of his convictions and would not stand behind his words in person.

Yeah , StrongGuy would rip his kidney out with his bare hands and eat it with beans for dinner..

As a matter of fact he may rip mine out if I'm not careful. :whistle:

Yeah , StrongGuy would rip his kidney out with his bare hands and eat it with beans for dinner..

As a matter of fact he may rip mine out if I'm not careful. :whistle:

:wishluck: :wishluck:

(tsk)

I can honestly say, after 5 years on these boards, this is the scariest post I have ever read. :eek:

Sincerely,

Eric

All is forgiven.

Sad pathetic little boy...you know not what you do... :(

This thread is disturbing that one of our own would act like this... :o

but the bigger question should there be a age limit in the sale thread. 18? :applause:

WEBHEAD

Perhaps an minimum IQ would be better... hm