• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

He couldn't afford the mandatory refunds as he'd already spent everone elses money (shrug)

DANG! That's it!

You pegged that nail right on the head Gav.

So much for my "Believe in mankind's goodness" theory. :insane:

:naughty:

while I don't think the did deserves kid gloves, I do think that since he is starting to do the right thing, it would be good to lay of the insults and jabs. If those continue, even if he is doing the right thing, what is his incentive to continue.

while I don't think the did deserves kid gloves, I do think that since he is starting to do the right thing, it would be good to lay of the insults and jabs. If those continue, even if he is doing the right thing, what is his incentive to continue.

I truly respect your very solid logic and honorable intent. Don't think otherwise.

But what is motivating this kid now after weeks of folks trying to calmly ask for their books and finally giving up is the police coming.

I will take the high road though going forward as it took this embarrassment and all the attention it received to bring him around. Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking otherwise.

Board justice can appear cruel at times, but in this case it may end up paying off and setting a kid straight.

Granted some of what was said pushed the boundries of "being adults" but it was only do to the incessent lack of any type of respect for any of us. I say any, because it could've been anyone, luckily it was only a small group of us who were impacted by this.

I know we are talking about a teenager who felt that he didn't have to do good on his deals because he is a teenager. I could have been much worse about this whole situation (probably leading to a strike for me) but i was playing with kid gloves.

Now I wait and if I recieve a Batman #52 as the deal entailed, great, i'm not holding my breath, but i hope that he will once again become a productive member of the boards AND of comicdom in general.

I never want to see someone publicly stoned or hung for something so small and insignificant so I hold no ill will towards Connor as long as the deal is completed.

Hell, maybe I'll even deal with him again if he shows more accountablity of his actions in the future instead of just blowing people off and not dealing with it.

(updated, changed my mind and struck from the record)

Just know your limits.

j

Hell, maybe I'll even deal with him again if he shows more accountablity of his actions in the future instead of just blowing people off and not dealing with it.

j

:whatev::roflmao:

a bit thick huh?

yeah, i admit that's half :censored: statement.

[quote=Junkenstein99

Just know your limits.

j

doh!:roflmao:

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me :baiting:

WEBHEAD

Just know your limits.

j

WEBHEAD

What the rule for 'fool me four times'?

[quote=Junkenstein99

Just know your limits.

j

WEBHEAD

Banning? (shrug)

What do you intend to do about your obligations to board members?
Fulfill them with great haste unless they'd like their money back which a few buyers have made it clear.
Do you have an escuse as to why this happened?
Yes. Personal matters that I don't really want public,
Do you have the money to pay board members back?
Yes.

Good thing we're not on Maury.

hm

i guess my money will pay back everyone else.

j

Just know your limits.

j

WEBHEAD

Banning? (shrug)

Agreed (thumbs u

[quote=Junkenstein99

Just know your limits.

j

WEBHEAD

i admit, i say stupid things from time to time.

oh no. I agree. Just saying that now that he is stepping up, if the ridicule continues, he may not continue to do the right thing.

Then we'll just send the cops again. :sumo:

good. I hope the cop still show's up and has a talk with him and his parents

Whether CAP Freak is doing the "right thing" now or not, the cops still need to show up at his doorstep so Mom and Dad know what their sweet little boy has been up to lately. :sumo:

Whether CAP Freak is doing the "right thing" now or not, the cops still need to show up at his doorstep so Mom and Dad know what their sweet little boy has been up to lately. :sumo:

+1

just to clarify, I'm not excusing what CAPfreak did, but hoping that he will continue on the right path, and I don't want the other boardies to not get their just dues just because people on here want to insult CAPfreak (and not judging the insults, the kid has sewn and now must reap)

"Starting to do the right thing" would have been apologizing & owning up to what has happened. This little turd has not admitted any fault, showed any sort of remorse, or sent out any sort of apologies to the people he ripped off - the only reason he's resurfacing now is because of the impending visit from the police.

He's not "continuing on the right path" or any other such baloney here - he's just trying to cover his .