• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

I thought some of you that didn't read the "Probation" thread in the selling forum would like to see some of the comments Cap Freak made......these two posts in particular made my blood boil :mad:

Where's my refund?

In the mail ;)

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Steve, I'm totally with you!

Those comments just were so inappropriate. Too bad the mods cannot do anything about this board member, even though this is the fourth time he has had problems either as a buyer or seller.

Maybe the combined board can take care of the problem.

Imagine the wonderful nuggets he'll post for us when he sees this thread in the General!

I propose that before you are allowed to sell on this board that you must post a photograph of yourself so that your buyers can "eye-ball" you.

Frankly, I would have trouble buying something from this kid's lemonade stand much less a comic book.

Even if he wasn't 15, that haircut is a clear sign of poor decision making.

C

Would you buy books from this guy?

akcp5v.jpg

C

Great, I'm sitting here wiping water off my computer screen now.

THANKS!

I am ashamed to admit it but I had that same hair cut. I believe the year was 1979.

I forgot to mention that all haircuts prior to 1989 are exempted from scrutiny. It was a simpler, more innocent time. Frampton Came Alive for God Sakes, what were we supposed to do? Back then, as a people, we didn't know any better, but we do now.

1979 = excused (thumbs u

2009 = inexcusable. :mad:

Best,

C

I cannot officially speak for NOD, but I can relay that this just came to the Board's attention and they are working on it now.

2dtq9mx.jpg

I propose that before you are allowed to sell on this board that you must post a photograph of yourself so that your buyers can "eye-ball" you.

Frankly, I would have trouble buying something from this kid's lemonade stand much less a comic book.

C

th_0_61_caveman.jpg

I was wildly unpopular in my grad school psych classes for suggesting that some kids don't benefit from a time-out, and just need a good assbeating.

i agree, some kids just don't "get it" and they need to understand pain will come with some of their stupid actions.

j

My parents whipped my butt, and I deserved it. If they'd sent me to a corner for a 'time-out', I'd have just have used those minutes to devise other devious to pull.

I honestly believe that my dad's belt is the primary reason I'm not currently incarcerated.

Most kids today would think those are urban legends getting a belt across your azz. We had a very strict household with no margin of error. It was like living on a keg of nitro. No talking at the supper table. None. Eat and shut up. I had the unfortunate honor of sitting next to my old man. He caught me sticking a mouthful of mashed potatoes at my sister on night. The last thing I remember was semi-uncounciousness on the floor after a right cross. I was about 14. All I remembered was my mother saying " Did you have to hit him that hard", as everyone continued with there dinner. WTF. How hard was his supposed to crack me? :o

DRX

How's your relationship with your dad now, if it's all right to ask?

My dad is almost 88, and still as awnry as ever. Still drives, cuts his lawn, etc.He was never a personable person, ever. His thoughts were everyone should have it as rough as he did coming up, and work for every penny. Nothing given. Ever. I still see him a few times a week and run a few errands for him and my mom, but the memorys of what happend as kids, Ill never forget. No one would. I have a sister somewhere that took off at 16. Couldnt take it. That was over forty years ago. Enough of my B.S. I could write a book.

DRX

DRX

Sounds like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino

Not to rub salt in the wound here...

But I have to point out the fact that it's probably an unwise decision to do business with minors. What this kid has done is clearly wrong, but the decision making of those who chose to buy from him has to be questioned as well.

This should be a lesson to everyone to be a little more cautious with whom you choose to deal.

Quoted for emphasis.

Not to rub salt in the wound here...

But I have to point out the fact that it's probably an unwise decision to do business with minors. What this kid has done is clearly wrong, but the decision making of those who chose to buy from him has to be questioned as well.

This should be a lesson to everyone to be a little more cautious with whom you choose to deal.

Quoted for emphasis.

+1

I cannot officially speak for NOD, but I can relay that this just came to the Board's attention and they are working on it now.

C

Would you buy from this sexy stud?

spandex.jpg

C

spandex.jpg

Yes. :cloud9:

Man, he gives all us young people a bad name (but then again I'm 23 and know better.)

Be careful with calling the parent's. As some of you may know, sometimes parent's get really offended when they hear that their wonderful child is actually a jerk. They may take it out on you, not the kid.

I know my parents get pissed when people call them saying such things about me.

I've always liked Connor, so I'm sad to see these threads, however, it makes zero sense to me, when someone sells a book and can't mail it, IF they do indeed own the book.

Paying late is another kettle of fish.

I seem to remember two things, a few years ago, there was another kid, a "girl" or shill, who was banned because she was 14? At the time, it was said Connor was OK, and that he was 15 than, and that was the age limit that was accepted, at least that is my memory of what happened. His explanation for looking younger, was something about a weight problem tied to some kind of physical problem.

If he's really only 15 now, then that doesn't seem to have been the truth and he should have been banned retroactively.

He's obviously a very bright kid in any case...and I'm sure a handful for his parents...

Don't rule out speaking to his mother, those rumors about mothers ALWAYS thinking their kids are perfect, are just rumors....different families, different cases.

My hope is, he will read this, and take back those dumb statements, and write to everyone apologizing, and make restitution, even if he has to give up something of his to do it. He should do that, for himself, whether he gets back on the board or not.

Sorry for all of you who had problems.

Connor, if you are reading the boards, you have a great future ahead of you, if you stay on the right path, it's time to start now. I'd hate to be told I need to send you cookies in jail :(

C

spandex.jpg

Vaughn, would it be alright to refer to use as 'ruggedly good looking' perhaps. thinking of you as "sexy" makes me chuck in my mouth just a 'lil bit.

C

spandex.jpg

Vaughn, would it be alright to refer to use as 'ruggedly good looking' perhaps. thinking of you as "sexy" makes me chuck in my mouth just a 'lil bit.

Let's compromise and say ruggedly sexy. I'm going to get my lobbyists to propose the army go to all spandex for our uniforms.