• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what would you do with 40K

80 posts in this topic

Since we are having such fun in Billionaire world, what would you rather do with 40K

1 - 40K comic

2 - 20 K comics

40 - 1K comics

400 - $100 comics

(and we will just pretend shipping does not exist)

Personally - 40 x 1 K comics, oooooo - warm feeling.

Since we are having such fun in Billionaire world, what would you rather do with 40K

1 - 40K comic

2 - 20 K comics

40 - 1K comics

400 - $100 comics

(and we will just pretend shipping does not exist)

Personally - 40 x 1 K comics, oooooo - warm feeling.

payoff credit cards and auto loans. They would have a lot more money for buying comics. Maybe up my modern pull list

If I had a $40,000 windfall, none of it would go towards comics.

That's an amount of money that you could make some choices with, that could make a small but significant difference to most people's lives.

Comics get paid for out of loose change and buying/selling. (thumbs u

That's an amount of money that you could make some choices with, that could make a small but significant difference to most people's lives.

+1

Though I'd probably pull a few hundred out for one cool book. :grin:

+1

Though I'd probably pull a few hundred out for one cool book. :grin:

+1 to both

I am saddened by all the people who collect comics on this board who have broken wish fulfillment buttons. In this and the billionare threads, there are multiple "grown up" answers. They do not belong in these threads. :makepoint:

If I were a billionare, I'd buy an island, build a castle on it, and fill it full of comics and books, floor to ceiling. :cloud9: Every room. Even the gymnasium.

From this thread- I'll take the 40 1k books too. Still fluid, (more actually) and I can think of plenty I'd like to own.