• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coke Zero Banned

70 posts in this topic

I stopped all diet drinks a few months ago. A study showed regular ingestion of artificial sweeteners such as Aspartame and Sucralose (Splenda), have been shown to increase the risk of dementia and stroke risk. 

Just now, TheWatcher said:

So when are you going to start importing it?

I wish. Shelf was full of the new “sin sucre”. One lone 12 pack of the original. 

18 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I wish. Shelf was full of the new “sin sucre”. One lone 12 pack of the original. 

Time to switch over to Diet Dr. Pepper, but we're actually having a time finding it here in Htown.

5 minutes ago, towards2112 said:

Time to switch over to Diet Dr. Pepper, but we're actually having a time finding it here in Htown.

Don’t like dp or any Pepsi product for that matter

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Don’t like dp or any Pepsi product for that matter

Water with lemon or green tea my friend. I only have soda with pizza or a burger which is not often lol   But when I do drink soda, I prefer regular coke with lemon :) 

46 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I still see the stuff. I was in a Office Depot the other day and they had lots of it still in the store. The diet cherry stuff too.

Coke USA stopped production in July. Anything you see in the store is outdated by now

2 hours ago, Tbone911t said:

Outdated yes. Better than that new cr#p even if outdated .......also yes :)

I find that any Coke Zero that doesn’t have at least a month to exp tastes flat and yuck!