• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Superman Peanut Butter

30 posts in this topic

Now all thats needed is a 30 year old jar of Jelly and your all set! (thumbs u

At 44 years of age I STILL LOVE a PBJ sandwich!!!!!

Strawberry jamb with the seeds still in it an Crunchy Peanut Butter!!!

Hey anybody remember KOOGLE???

I'm not against the product I'm sure it was very good, I just never heard of it. I just figured I never heard of it because the commercial was bad IMO.

Still the banana flavor sounded interesting. :banana:

At 44 years of age I STILL LOVE a PBJ sandwich!!!!!

PB&F is better!!!

fluffernutter.jpg

I remember koogle. It was disgusting stuff. I wouldn't feed it to my dog. ;)

I sense a "hide the peanut butter" joke coming from somewhere :shy:

I wonder if anyone has any of the SPIDER-MAN PEANUT BUTTER jars. Those would be harder to find because they had a round comic attached. I think I still have a couple of those round comics. I believe there were four different comics with the Spider-Man Peanut Butter.

Ok who's starting a Superhero Peanut Butter collection?

I'm not against the product I'm sure it was very good, I just never heard of it. I just figured I never heard of it because the commercial was bad IMO.

Still the banana flavor sounded interesting. :banana:

banana was my fave!!!

Weird story:

Anyone remember Koogle? It was flavored peanut butter, available in chocolate, banana, cinnamon, etc. Most of it was junk, but I kinda liked the chocolate one, and I think we Canucks may have had a few different flavors - I seem to remember mint?. But regardless, the Koogle line was cancelled in the late-70's and I never saw it again.

Until I bought a jar of Kraft Peanut Butter a few years ago, and it was reputedly a "free glass", so I washed it up for the kids, and what do I find under the Kraft label -- a Koogle label... yeesh, that jar/glass had been sitting in a warehouse for over 25 years, not washed or sterilized - otherwise the Koogle label would be gone, before they decided to fill it with peanut butter... which I ate. :sick:

And people are surprised when there is a "health scare" at these major food corporations. lol