• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Comix, Cherry, Crumb, See PG. 14, 20% off many items

153 posts in this topic

Fire Sale, 1989, VF, benefit anthology for Larry Todd, IBC is a Larry Welz pinup of "Mendocino Cherry", kinda scarce in decent shape, my price $18.

FireSaleVF001.jpg

That like 96 pages or so isnt it Howard?

Fire Sale, 1989, VF, benefit anthology for Larry Todd, IBC is a Larry Welz pinup of "Mendocino Cherry", kinda scarce in decent shape, my price $18.

That like 96 pages or so isnt it Howard?

50 pages, lots of artists, Bode. Spain, O'Neill, trina, Wilson, Corben, etc. etc.

Promethean Enterprises #5, 1973, Robert Williams cover, lots of Robert Crumb art inside including a very lengthly & interesting conversation with him. This copy is complete with the pullout poster still attached, VFish, my price $25.

Promethean5FVF001.jpg

Promethean Enterprises #5, 1973, Robert Williams cover, lots of Robert Crumb art inside including a very lengthly & interesting conversation with him. This copy is complete with the pullout poster still attached, VFish, my price $25.

Promethean5FVF001.jpg

One of my favourite covers, Robert Williams is such a talent.

Here's something you don't see every day. Cherry #11 was the 3D issue. The first print was $3.50 and was sold without 3D glasses. When it was reprinted at $3.95 the publisher decided to polybag it with a pair of 3D glasses. Here is an unopened Cherry #11 2nd print in the polybag. In addition. it has been signed on the back of the polybag by Larry Welz. What's it worth, who knows, but it can be yours for $50.

Cherry112ndSealed-Front001.jpg

Cherry112nd-SealedSigned-Back001.jpg