• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Comix, Cherry, Crumb, See PG. 14, 20% off many items

153 posts in this topic

Tales From the Tube, 1972, Rick Griffin masterpiece, this is the comic size printing. The first printing was an insert in Surfer magazine, VFish, vibrant fresh colors, pressing candidate, F@G $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $40.

SOLD to Biigdaddy

TalesFromTheTube2ndVFish001.jpg

Tales From the Tube, 1972, Rick Griffin masterpiece, this is the comic size printing. The first printing was an insert in Surfer magazine, VFish, vibrant fresh colors, pressing candidate, F@G $30 in F, $50 in NM, my price $40.

:takeit:per PM thank you.

To the pile sir

Coochy Cooty, 1970, First Print, classic Robert Williams cover, 9.2/9.4, looks NM, F@G $85 in NM, this book is tough in high grade, my price $75.

How can you tell if the Coochy Cooty is a first print?

50 cent cover price

$1 is 2nd print

Uneeda, 1970, First Print, VF/NM, F@G $30 in NM (too low-book easy in lower grades, not higher grades), my price $30.

:takeit: add to the pile please.

I am running out of ways to say thank you, but don't let that stop you!

Zap #1, Third print. When I first saw this book I went crazy. It was shouting 9.4 to me but then I saw the rusty staples, so I am calling this VF+, pressing will also improve it. I will say that I have several CGC books with similar rust in 9.2 holders. F@G $60 in F, $100 in NM, my price $60.

Zap1ThirdVFNM001.jpg

Best Buy, 1979, First Print, Robert Crumb, looks 9.2/9.4 to me, F@G $50 in NM, my price $40.

BestBuyFirstNM001.jpg

:takeit: Thank you.

Damn!

Cherry First Prints 7,8,9(VF+/VF/NM),11,12,14

Cocaine,and Slow Death 11

:takeit: per PM

Damn! Damn!