• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Comix, Cherry, Crumb, See PG. 14, 20% off many items

153 posts in this topic

Star Reach, mid 70's undeground/ground level whatever, excellent read, here are reader copies of #1, #3, #4, #5 & #6, first prints except for #6 which is a 2nd, bargain priced at $6 for the group.

StarReach1001.jpg

StarReach3001.jpg

StarReach4001.jpg

StarReach5001.jpg

StarReach62nd001.jpg

Dr. Atomic, Partial set of #1, #2, #3 & #4

#1 is a F/VF 4th print. #2 is a 9.2/9.4 3rd print, #3 is a F/VF first print and #4 is a VG/F first print, set price is $28. #4 alone books for $30 in F.

I will consider breaking up group deals if asked.

th_DrAtomic1001.jpg th_DrAtomic2001.jpg th_DrAtomic3001.jpg th_DrAtomic4001.jpg

Any Flaming Carrot books? (shrug)

Actually I do have one. It is from 2004 and is an ashcan of Flaming Carrot #34, signed & numbered #95 from Bob Burden to Dan Fogel. It is NM and you can have it for $35.

75 Years of the Comics, I posted this about a month ago and had over 200 views and not a nibble. It really is a rare oversized hardback from 1971 with a section devoted to undergrounds, the book is dead NM, the dustjacket is VG with shelfwear, price drop to $45 and that is a deal.

75YearsoftheComics001.jpg