• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Comix, Cherry, Crumb, See PG. 14, 20% off many items

153 posts in this topic

By request.......

In the 80's or early 90's you could send away and become a member of the official Cherry fan club. The kit consisted of a membership card, a pen, a 3M type pad with Cherry on it and a pin. I have offered the membership card, pens & pads in past threads but never had any pins available. I think the Cherry newsletter also came with the kit.

Anyway I was able to obtain a couple of original pins so now you can prove you are an official member of the Cherry fan club for $15.

If interested I also have a couple of pads left and 2 pens.

5 pins were available, all sold, sorry.

CherryPin.jpg

5 pins available.

CherryPin.jpg

:takeit: one please

Thanks Howard

Actually make that two, I'll hold one for Colin, he'll probably want one. If not I'll find something to do with it.

:takeit:two please

By request.......

In the 80's or early 90's you could send away and become a member of the official Cherry fan club. The kit consisted of a membership card, a pen, a 3M type pad with Cherry on it and a pin. I have offered the membership card, pens & pads in past threads but never had any pins available. I think the Cherry newsletter also came with the kit.

Anyway I was able to obtain a couple of original pins so now you can prove you are an official member of the Cherry fan club for $15.

5 pins available.

CherryPin.jpg

i'll add one of those to my order.. thanks :takeit:yay2.gif

CherryPin.jpg

:takeit: one please

Thanks Howard

Actually make that two, I'll hold one for Colin, he'll probably want one. If not I'll find something to do with it.

:takeit:two please

2 pins to freeloadingrusty, thanks.

i'll add one of those to my order.. thanks :takeit:

To the pile, thank you.

By request.......

5 pins were available, 2 now left.

CherryPin.jpg

:takeit: the last 2 :takeit:

I know the thread is closed but I wanted to post this scan for you Cherry fans. It is the back cover to Cherry Mini #2.

If you interest on anything left in this thread, please PM me before posting :takeit: to make sure the item is still available. Thanks.

CherryMini22ndPrintBackCover001.jpg