• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So whats happening in Captain America # 600 tommorrow?

77 posts in this topic

I guess something big, if they are shipping Captain America #600 on a Monday. Some ideas. The Truth Cap takes over or the Heroes Reborn Cap comes back from that alternative timeline. same also with Ultimate Captain America. I think they will keep Steve Rogers dead for a little while more..

truth_red_white_black_captain_america_2.jpg

4ibuy9.jpg

Captain%20America.jpg

I never really liked Captain America as a solo super hero anyway. I always found him boring, like Daredevil.

They are probably only making him black so they can cast Samuel L. Jackson as Cap in the next movie anyways. Either that or they are hoping for the second coming Obama variant Spidey style.

I guess something big, if they are shipping Captain America #600 on a Monday. Some ideas. The Truth Cap takes over or the Heroes Reborn Cap comes back from that alternative timeline. same also with Ultimate Captain America. I think they will keep Steve Rogers dead for a little while more..

4ibuy9.jpg

Captain%20America.jpg

Liefeld! My Eyes!! :sick:

I never really like Captain America as a solo super hero anyway. I always found him boring, like Daredevil.

They are probably only making him black so they can cast Samuel L. Jackson as Cap in the next movie anyways. Either that or they are hoping for the second coming Obama variant Spidey style.

I mean, I love SLJ, but that's just making my brain break in new, fantastic ways.

Some eBay seller sent this Liefeld *spoon* along with my silver age winnings and I was almost tempted to neg the seller!!

I can see the FB now -

"Seller had nice books, but put a piece of in the box with them!"

:roflmao:

-slym