• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - If you had just one wish...

75 posts in this topic

That this OT thread was in the Water Cooler.

Don't worry, it will probably get moved soon enough although I am trying to keep it comics related.

-slym

Maybe you should wish you were Baltimore Lauren, y'all. :gossip:

:baiting:

Nah, she has her own life.

:D

-slym

Beau, it doesn't have to be a time-machine for you... that's my wish. I do like your answer, though...

(thumbs u

-slym

Go back to June 1938 (Action #1), leave during Feb 1940 (MMC #1). During that time, father a child and leave him a mysterious note telling him to buy all the Amazing Fantasy #15's in Aug 1962 he can find, avoid getting drafted for Vietnam, and I'll see him in 2009 (PS invest in Microsoft).

The other nine charges would be for the good of humanity, of course.

Well, since I'd be living in that two year period I'd also pick up all the 'Tec #27's I could handle.

The trouble with time travel is, if you go around quietly picking up funnybooks and not making waves, that's one thing. Go back and shoot Hitler when he was still in art school (and really, who wouldn't), and the future you came from originally is gone. What are comic books? Those died decades ago, it's all about POGS, baby! :D

The same thing that I wish for every time I drive across train tracks or blow out a birthday candle or see a shooting star or something dumb like that. I wish that everyone in my family stays happy and healthy.

The same thing that I wish for every time I drive across train tracks or blow out a birthday candle or see a shooting star or something dumb like that. I wish that everyone in my family stays happy and healthy.

(thumbs u

If you're not careful, that's the type of wish that'll cause your family to live their lives out in a mental institution, delirious and laughing Joker-style...