• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Knoxville TN. Adventure Con. Videos and real Pictures

28 posts in this topic

:whistle: Everyone has to take a picture of the Sunspear when they are going in right. (shrug)

AC17.jpg

And one from the inside.

AC18.jpg

Not a Huge crowd on Sunday morning.

AC01.jpg

AC02.jpg

AC03.jpg

AC05.jpg

AC06.jpg

AC07.jpg

AC08.jpg

AC09.jpg

AC04.jpg

AC10.jpg

AC11.jpg

AC12.jpg

AC13.jpg

AC14.jpg

AC15.jpg

:( Ok I know these are not Great pictures as I was there to look for Comic Books not take pictures, but I thought I would post them up especially after I seen that other thread on Adventure Con. (shrug)

hm Can somenoe tell me how to put the video up and not just a link as I have a few more I want to post. :gossip:

BTW... to post a video, copy the link from youtube and paste it in the reply box. Make sure you choose "using HTML and UBBCode" in the drop down menu box below the text field and you should be good to go.

Why? They don't come with a *spoon*. (shrug)

Is that all you think about? doh!

Be careful the sharp edges could puncture and wreak havoc on the rest of your inflatable collection. :whistle:

Is that all you think about? doh!

Damn, at what stage of the convention were those pics taken? The place looks dead.

:) I got there when the doors opened Sunday morning and I would guess there were around 60 to 70 people in line so it was pretty dead eairly on and I took those pictures before I did any thing else. It got allot more crowed a few hours later but not as bad as last year though.