• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another grail finished..

17 posts in this topic

When I had my store in MS in the 90's I put a lot of personal comics in there to boost inventory. I sold off quite a few of the pride of my childhood collection including a majority of my original Superboy run. I was quite proud as a kid to have a consecuitve run of superboys from like 150 up including the most current legion series (continuation of the Superboy to #354).

Well last week I finally reassembled my run of superboys from #95 up to the last legion issue of 354. It was a good feeling to have all those books back. Felt like coming home again. Now I have to continue the Superman and Action runs. Oh, and pre-#95 superboy books!!

Yes I loved the Legion appearances and they became one of my favorite pursuits. One reason I branched off into Adventure, I loved the Legion appearances. I didn't care for much other than that and superboy/superman books so they are not a priority for going too far back or having the issues without the SuperFamily in them. I would love to have the funds to eventually go after Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane issues.

Yes I loved the Legion appearances and they became one of my favorite pursuits. One reason I branched off into Adventure, I loved the Legion appearances. I didn't care for much other than that and superboy/superman books so they are not a priority for going too far back or having the issues without the SuperFamily in them. I would love to have the funds to eventually go after Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane issues.

I'm about 60 books short of the same Superboy #95 - LOSH 254 run (all but 2 of them are the top 200+later issues) and I find the early Superboys the hardest to relate to compared to the Adventure run or even the JO and LL books. I'll probably not go much below #95

What kind of grades are your book and are they slabbed, raw or both?

noljoner, hope you found Rick as cool a guy as I do! He has been a real help to me over the last couple of years.

Subliminal- I am not a high grade collector, I personally am ok with VG or better books and as the numbers progress up, I of course collected better condition like NM as possible.

I ended up with a bunch of dupes for sure so if you are looking for any, please shoot me a list, maybe we can do some trading.

I was quite proud as a kid to have a consecuitve run of superboys from like 150 up including the most current legion series (continuation of the Superboy to #354).

Hey....Superboy #150 has a Plastic Man reprint in it !! Woo Hoo !!!! :grin: :grin:

I was quite proud as a kid to have a consecuitve run of superboys from like 150 up including the most current legion series (continuation of the Superboy to #354).

Hey....Superboy #150 has a Plastic Man reprint in it !! Woo Hoo !!!! :grin: :grin:

Shameless ain't ya? :makepoint:

hehe......I <3 Plastic Man........

Funny, I never figured you liking that particlar character..that's definitely a BIG surprise.... :)

Just shows that you don't know me from Adam :insane:

hehe......I <3 Plastic Man........

Funny, I never figured you liking that particlar character..that's definitely a BIG surprise.... :)

Just shows that you don't know me from Adam :insane:

lol