• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hmmm, should our Playboy's and Sports Illustrateds go in this forum for now?

67 posts in this topic

No.

Seriously, the title of the forum is COMIC magazines. I don't think the general opinion would be that a Warren CREEPY would be even closely equivalant to a PLAYBOY.

Sorry! :cool:

Where do you suggest we discuss our Playboy's and Sports Illustrated magazines... the Water Cooler?

I don't have any books back yet, but I know when I receive them I will want to show them off. :banana:

No.

Seriously, the title of the forum is COMIC magazines. I don't think the general opinion would be that a Warren CREEPY would be even closely equivalant to a PLAYBOY.

Where do you suggest we discuss our Playboy's and Sports Illustrated magazines... the Water Cooler?

I don't have any books back yet, but I know when I receive them I will want to show them off. :banana:

And you should (thumbs u

No.

And you should (thumbs u

looking forward to it

No.

I just sent in a few 1954 and 1955 Playboys that I was told were never read and only carefully opened by me to ensure the pages were all intact. I would be interested to know where to show off these slabbed mags as well. hm

Incidentally, tame is an understatement for these early issues. :)

What about Famous Monsters of Filmland?

What about them? Does cgc slab them? umm, they have been for a long time now, 6 or 7 years I think. :whistle:

thank you, I didn`t know that

while on topic what other mags do they do?