• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Just got a puppy!!!

88 posts in this topic

When our pup got close to the tree, we would zap him with the water bottle. If you see him approach the wires, give him a good spritz. If you leave him home alone outside of a carrier, then unplug all the cords. If he does it again, you'll find the evidence, but at least he won't get popped.

just don't spray him with the water if he is in the middle of chewing through a live cord. lol That would not turn out well. We used to use some spray called Bitter Apple and spray it on stuff. They absolutely hate the taste of it.

He is just the cutest little furball. Just watching him play cracks me up. Check out my puppy pics and post your own if you like!

http://members.shaw.ca/images301/tiny

Your life just got 10x better! The only regret I have with my dogs is that they can't share a beer with me; otherwise, they ARE best buddies!

:grin:

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Awww so cute..My husband will not bend at all on a dog..but I admit..I am constantly trying to sneak new cats in the house. He has threatened to get a water bottle and spray me everytime I say "awww lookkkk free kittens"..or "free puppies honnnneeeiy I want one they are sssooo adorable..." Our oldest son just got two Shelties that were from an abused home. They are so sweet and loveable..I am a sucker for a fuzzy little face..kittens, cats, pooches, hamsters, guinea pigs..

Have fun with your new sweetie and thanks for posting such lovely pictures..

Awww so cute..My husband will not bend at all on a dog..but I admit..I am constantly trying to sneak new cats in the house. He has threatened to get a water bottle and spray me everytime I say "awww lookkkk free kittens"..or "free puppies honnnneeeiy I want one they are sssooo adorable..." Our oldest son just got two Shelties that were from an abused home. They are so sweet and loveable..I am a sucker for a fuzzy little face..kittens, cats, pooches, hamsters, guinea pigs..

Have fun with your new sweetie and thanks for posting such lovely pictures..

Thanks and good luck! If you manage to get some furry friends in the house please post pics!