• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I think people on the list should stay there for x months, regardless if they settle up or not.

You should be on the "Yup..I'm reading your PMs but not responding to them because I'm a " list... (thumbs u

Yep, i agree with that one ArAich :applause:

I think people on the list should stay there for x months, regardless if they settle up or not.

You should be on the "Yup..I'm reading your PMs but not responding to them because I'm a " list... (thumbs u

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Oh...the drama!!!

:popcorn:

Jim

Am I missing something? :sorry:

I don't think I've ever spoken with arexcrooke or ArAich via pm until today.

lol

Have I?

Yes...you seem to have a tendancy to offer to buy books and ask for other available books and then when multiple emails are sent your way you choose not to respond to them even when specifically asked for "some form of response"...:screwy:

lol

Have I?

Yes...you seem to have a tendancy to offer to buy books and ask for other available books and then when multiple emails are sent your way you choose not to respond to them even when specifically asked for "some form of response"...:screwy:

:o

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

lol

Have I?

What books have I not responded to? If it was anything before Sept 10th, I do apologize to you, arexcrooke, or whoever it was.

If it was after the 10th, again, I do apologize but have been busy tending to funeral arrangements and taking care of my fathers estate. :tonofbricks:

If you have a book I offered to buy, please let me know and Ill take it off your hands for you.

Been busy lately, and I see there are 95 unread posts in this thread for me.

Can somebody please pm me with wtf the dealio is, or just post a synopsis for all to see?

Thanks in advance.

Ze-

Sure, it all boils down to two words (one is a contraction so maybe two and a half words):

YOU'RE GLIB!

(:

Been busy lately, and I see there are 95 unread posts in this thread for me.

Can somebody please pm me with wtf the dealio is, or just post a synopsis for all to see?

Thanks in advance.

Ze-

Sure, it all boils down to two words (one is a contraction so maybe two and a half words):

YOU'RE GLIB!

(:

:acclaim:

lol

Have I?

What books have I not responded to? If it was anything before Sept 10th, I do apologize to you, arexcrooke, or whoever it was.

If it was after the 10th, again, I do apologize but have been busy tending to funeral arrangements and taking care of my fathers estate. :tonofbricks:

If you have a book I offered to buy, please let me know and Ill take it off your hands for you.

kind of encompasses all periods of time both before and after sept. 10th now doesn't it hm

in a larger retrospect it encompasses all points of time.... hm hm

Some of you are outraged about this going on but are OK about contacting an eBay seller about ending auctions with bids already placed in the General Forum thread? Hypocrisy at it's worst... (tsk)

In the eBay scenario, the deal has not closed. One of the major conditions to completion, that a person be the high bidder at the designated end of the auction, never occurred, and therefore one of the conditions for the sale to become binding never occurred. In the Board scenario, the deal has closed. There is no remaining condition to be satisfied for the sale to become binding.