• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

It's really a shame that we need to deal with this kind of crapp. This being a non-policed sales board it's everyones responsibility to do the right thing and honor their sales and purchases. If we don't have that, we have nothing.

Just checked and figured it out very quick who it is.

I now know who it is and will not deal with him. Collin can decide if he wants to out him or not.

I now know who it is and will not deal with him. Collin can decide if he wants to out him or not.

freaky

freaky

Most certainly captain

freaky

Most certainly captain

Hasn't this person been a little shaky in the past as well?

freaky

Most certainly captain

Same guy with the most frequent posts of, "Do you have this book?" (that you don't have), and "Darn, I needed that one, just missed it." Etc.

My favorite one time classless comment was, "Can I have a picture of your wife, then?"

My favorite one time classless comment was, "Can I have a picture of your wife, then?"

And in a thread where the guy was selling due to "personal issues". Freak probably thinks "tact" is something you jam in a cork board.

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

Lighthouse

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Joker-Fish

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

freaky

Most certainly captain

Same guy with the most frequent posts of, "Do you have this book?" (that you don't have), and "Darn, I needed that one, just missed it." Etc.

There was another similar distasteful comment he made within the last couple of weeks. Wish i can remember it now because i did a double take. Of course the "wife" one in Pat's sick dog sales thread was :(

If the buyer does not come through by midnight tonight I am outing someone I have given the benefit of the doubt to for over a month. They promised to pay on Friday (today for the third time now) after selling some books here on the for sale forum.

I just received a PM from the buyer stating payment was sent. I did not see anything in my paypal account so it could be via snail mail or it could be a stall tactic. Either way I may have to block them from buying anything from me again.

Although I have never had any problems selling to anyone here in the past. 30 days is a looong time brother unless arrangements were made prior.

I took into account they may have extended themselves and gave them time. I just PM'd them about how they paid...it is becoming tiresome but I gave my word and I am standing by it until midnight.

I still think we should have a way to verify the age of people buying and selling. But hey, thats just me.

Didn't realize the types of responses this would elicit. I was just annoyed.

Some of you are outraged about this going on but are OK about contacting an eBay seller about ending auctions with bids already placed in the General Forum thread? Hypocrisy at it's worst... (tsk)

I guess it doesn't matter until it effects you directly... hm

Jim

Some of you are outraged about this going on but are OK about contacting an eBay seller about ending auctions with bids already placed in the General Forum thread? Hypocrisy at it's worst... (tsk)

Jim

Don't cloud the issue with ethics. :baiting:

Been busy lately, and I see there are 95 unread posts in this thread for me.

Can somebody please pm me with wtf the dealio is, or just post a synopsis for all to see?

Thanks in advance.

Ze-

Jim

Do you see specific examples of who's doing this, or are you making generalizations? (shrug)