• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

10/05/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap FFreak

comicmankev

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

Lighthouse

Nascar

Sid

SpiderJay300

:sumo:

Even though it was annoying and cap ffreak backed out of buying two different comics from me....by your definition, it isn't a month long wait in transaction etc. and I did tell him "whatever", so does he really belong on this list, or some other covert list for those that back out. He's not the first to back out from buying a comic from me. I think it's up to the seller to either let the deal go away, or to raise his voice and say pay up or shut up. In this case I said "whatever". So?

He's mess head so him being on this list doesn't surprise me

I don't think I've ever spoken with arexcrooke or ArAich via pm until today.

I pulled, graded, priced and listed about 50 late bronze early copper FF's for you months ago. Nothing was over $1 and I was trying to blow them out to get them out of the house. Sent a couple of PMs back and forth. I then sent the list with a read receipt, and nothing was ever heard from you. I know you read the pm because i got the read receipt.

Arex

Last night?
2-1 loss after being up 1-0 and Pettitte pitching a gem.

Damn Canadians sending their workers over to interfere. :tonofbricks:

gawd that was gross last night. Some of the close-ups of Joba it looked like there was a man inside a bunch of bugs

I agree, some of those close-ups of Joba were gross but it had nothing to do with the bugs (:

The ones that I have bought from and sold to on here I would consider to be friends.

And then you meet the Lighthouses of the Forum and that belief is quickly squashed...

Jim

Luckily that does not happen too much. I was not on the boards while he did what he did the first time but judging by the posts on here, he had many friends

Good con men are usually pretty friendly people.

The ones that I have bought from and sold to on here I would consider to be friends.

And then you meet the Lighthouses of the Forum and that belief is quickly squashed...

Jim

Luckily that does not happen too much. I was not on the boards while he did what he did the first time but judging by the posts on here, he had many friends

You're friendly

Jim

You're friendly

Yes I am, but you have nothing that I want to con you out of.