• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Maybe there should be categories...

Just send them to Carousel

What happens to Runners? hm

Jim

zz207.gif

There you go

Wow, a Logan's Run reference. Careful guys you might be dating yourselves.

How does everyone feel about sellers who have a policy of no returns on books?

Worth including them here, or not a sufficiently large 'crime' to warrant it? (shrug)

I don`t think someone should be on a probation list just because they have a policy of no returns, particularly if they actually provide good service and well graded books.

I think the issue that is being addressed (and shown in the Avalanche case) should be more along the lines or an anti-kudos rather than a Probation thread.

I think the Probation thead works best for those who either:

a) dont pay

b) dont send

books

Worth including them here, or not a sufficiently large 'crime' to warrant it? (shrug)

I don`t think someone should be on a probation list just because they have a policy of no returns, particularly if they actually provide good service and well graded books.

Ah. And there's the rub... hm

Ah. And there's the rub... hm

Not my fault I missed that defect :whistle:

Have to agree with the others.

No return does not = deadbeat.

Personally I would just chaulk it up in the "don't buy from again" department.

I can understand a no returns policy on CGC graded books, but not on raw books. Not everyone grades as spot on as some of the other folks here.
Yeah but the original comment was that selling without returns should be a probationary type of offense. What's next, not offering media mail shipping? Bad packaging? All of that falls in the personal preferences that can be worked out in advance.

I can understand a no returns policy on CGC graded books, but not on raw books. Not everyone grades as spot on as some of the other folks here.
Yeah but the original comment was that selling without returns should be a probationary type of offense. What's next, not offering media mail shipping? Bad packaging? All of that falls in the personal preferences that can be worked out in advance.

Kinda hard to offer Media Mail shipping when there are a few areas where the PO will automatically check any package you want to ship Media Mail :baiting:

Er...it wasn't.

It was a question whether it should be...there is a difference. (thumbs u

Er...it wasn't.

It was a question whether it should be...there is a difference. (thumbs u

Mea culpa. It was a question. :sorry:

Now there's a thread topic someone should start . . . :grin:

Now there's a thread topic someone should start . . . :grin:

hm

Nah, don't like to hurt the feelings of anyone