• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

somebody who is still on the list is back to selling in the Marketplace after a 7 months absence from the boards

Care to make this easy?

Joker-Fish

How's that?

Easy, just the way I like em.

I saw the thread and sent an inquiry to one of the people that had posted and didn't get paid....did anybody else get resolution with their non-payments?

I didn't. Henchmen said he was refunding me and I never saw it. Far as I'm concerned, Frank's a real piece of work as I think there were a number of us that ran into problems with him. :sumo:

Joker-Fish and Henchman one and the same? :shrug:

No, I thought the question with regards to resolution was a general call and not in specific reference to anyone member on the list. Sounds like Joker was guilty posting too many :takeit: 's whereas Henchmen just took the money and ran. :makepoint:

No, I thought the question with regards to resolution was a general call and not in specific reference to anyone member on the list. Sounds like Joker was guilty posting too many :takeit: 's whereas Henchmen just took the money and ran. :makepoint:

:doh: Okay, now I get it.

As I was the one who put him there, could we please have spongerob86 removed?

Robert has settled matters as far as I'm concerned, and has actually completed a new deal this week in a professional and prompt fashion.

Welcome back to the ranks of the righteous, Robert! :banana:

Joker Fish, I didn't want to bump your thread, but I will respond here, to what you said about people contacting you if there were unresolved issues.

You had me hanging on waiting for responses for almost 3 months on a book last year, before I finally added my complaint on this list last August.

You kept telling me you would get back to me and I waited, funny, I finally gave up and sold it about 2 weeks ago, about 15 months after you told me that you would "take it". .

I DID pm you, many times, but you stopped answering, so what would be the point in PMing you now? I'd rather just say it here, so potential buyers can see and make up their own minds.

I wouldn't have even minded if you had just come out and said you didn't want the book, but that was never the case, there was an excuse each time, IF you bothered answering, which was not often. I even remember you telling me you were selling a car to pay for books...now I understand people have problems, and I understand stuff happens, but continually asking me to hold the book, then just never being polite enough to say you changed your mind, or there was a problem, was really rude. No apology, nothing. In addition, you continued to post "I'll take it's" in other sales threads, although you were not paying for the book you were supposed to be buying from me. When I'd ask if you changed your mind, you kept saying "no, I still want it". I found the posting " :takeit:" really aggravating, I try to be nice, but I'm not unconscious. I kept holding the book, as per your request, because I had given my word, but you gave me no consideration at all.

Now, I no longer have the book, so there is nothing to resolve for me.

I really dislike saying things like this in public, but it needs to be said so someone ELSE doesn't have a problem with you and a transaction.

I'd seriously be concerned about buying something from you and having you not respond to PMs you just have not acted responsibly nor kindly. You certainly DID know from this thread, that there were unresolved issues, and yet, you made no effort to make amends before posting a sales thread....oh and :sumo:

Joker Fish, I didn't want to bump your thread, but I will respond here, to what you said about people contacting you if there were unresolved issues.

You had me hanging on waiting for responses for almost 3 months on a book last year, before I finally added my complaint on this list last August.

You kept telling me you would get back to me and I waited, funny, I finally gave up and sold it about 2 weeks ago, about 15 months after you told me that you would "take it". .

I DID pm you, many times, but you stopped answering, so what would be the point in PMing you now? I'd rather just say it here, so potential buyers can see and make up their own minds.

I wouldn't have even minded if you had just come out and said you didn't want the book, but that was never the case, there was an excuse each time, IF you bothered answering, which was not often. I even remember you telling me you were selling a car to pay for books...now I understand people have problems, and I understand stuff happens, but continually asking me to hold the book, then just never being polite enough to say you changed your mind, or there was a problem, was really rude. No apology, nothing. In addition, you continued to post "I'll take it's" in other sales threads, although you were not paying for the book you were supposed to be buying from me. When I'd ask if you changed your mind, you kept saying "no, I still want it". I found the posting " :takeit:" really aggravating, I try to be nice, but I'm not unconscious. I kept holding the book, as per your request, because I had given my word, but you gave me no consideration at all.

Now, I no longer have the book, so there is nothing to resolve for me.

I really dislike saying things like this in public, but it needs to be said so someone ELSE doesn't have a problem with you and a transaction.

I'd seriously be concerned about buying something from you and having you not respond to PMs you just have not acted responsibly nor kindly. You certainly DID know from this thread, that there were unresolved issues, and yet, you made no effort to make amends before posting a sales thread....oh and :sumo:

You would make one righteous Spice Girl. lol:applause:

Kudos (I know, this isn't the kudos thread) to skypinkblu for shedding some well-deserved light on this matter!

can you saw...witchhunt??

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

yep,the mystery has been solved...I would have gotten away with it if it werent for you meddling kids!

There was a lot hidden there,I agreed to buy some books and was unable to finish some deals at the time.Things happen.

I have had WAY more transactions here than these few that have gone bad over the last year and I have sold some serious books here as well.I am not asking anyone to buy or sell anything to me if they dont want to.I asked for PM's,and am trying to resolve the issues and so far all I have gotten is a public posting.

Edited by joker-fish

Tim, I'm very surprised to see this posted here, I'm certainly no witch hunter...as I explained to you in the pm I just sent, I was not the first person to complain.

I also suggested that you post on this board what you told me in the PM...that you state you gave your ID to your brother and someone else and they were both buying and selling under your ID.

My suggestion was, to change your password and to tell the truth ON this board. That when you have an ID, you are the one who is responsible. Instead I sign on and see this silliness?

If the transactions are under your name, YOU are responsible. Saying someone else did it, just doesn't cut it.

I suggested and still suggest you clean up your password problems, etc and instead of calling people names when the problem was YOUR's not mine...

I certainly wish you no harm, it was merely as I said, a warning for others, to be careful.

I assume you are no longer a teenager? Just act like an adult, be responsible for actions taken in your name...and if you give your ID to someone, you are still responsible...and start over, Best of luck.

Sharon