• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Yes, it's the same seller... and I came to the same conclusion re bidding.

Me three and there are some books I was very tempted to bid on if I didn't know who the seller was...

I have to admit, in the past week or two I've kept checking CS's feedback... wondering what's going to happen when a guy who can't deliver a pack of mylars is suddenly responsible for grading and fulfilling hundreds of golden age comics. Methinks it won't be pretty. :whistle:

Just noticed that Comicsupply has been NARU'd on ebay, and all of these auctions appear to have been voided (again). :whatthe:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comicsupply&ftab=AllFeedback

Me three and there are some books I was very tempted to bid on if I didn't know who the seller was...

I have to admit, in the past week or two I've kept checking CS's feedback... wondering what's going to happen when a guy who can't deliver a pack of mylars is suddenly responsible for grading and fulfilling hundreds of golden age comics. Methinks it won't be pretty. :whistle:

Just noticed that Comicsupply has been NARU'd on ebay, and all of these auctions appear to have been voided (again). :whatthe:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=comicsupply&ftab=AllFeedback

OWNED

I wonder what happened. I was eyeing a great All Tops that seemed to be put up multiple times. I didn't bid on it, thank goodness! But, it did go cheap. It would be interesting to know the full story.

I wonder what happened. I was eyeing a great All Tops that seemed to be put up multiple times. I didn't bid on it, thank goodness! But, it did go cheap. It would be interesting to know the full story.

2+2=3 is what happened. lol

Is there a member here by the (real) name Matt Edwards, or has anyone done "business" with him in the past? He lives/lived in Houston, Texas. If so, please come forward or PM me, I'd like to know more.

-slym

Is this Mr. Hulk 181?

You remember that??? Wow... yes, that is the Hulk 181 deal gone sour. I was/am out $450 on that one.

:censored:

Where did you purchase it? Ebay?

No, it was on a 'private' trading site that had done pretty well - up until I got rooked.

nm01nz0.jpg

nm02av8.jpg

These two books, with the 181 advertised as VF/NM and the X-Men as F-, were what I received for $500, and not until around a month after a BIG :censored: runaround-story. I guess I should feel lucky I got anything at all, but these aren't worth $50 between them. I now use these pics to (slightly falsely) illustrate eBay "near mint" (hence the Altoids.)

-slym

By all means, EVERYBODY should steal that idea. It's not even my idea, but (AFAIK) I'm the first to take pics that way.

;)

-slym

hm In my auctions, I always place a piece of wood with a screw drilled 3/4 of the way into the wood beside the book. :kidaround: