• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Now all of a sudden that his name is on the list he wants to pay for it....any thoughts?

well isnt that what he has to do to get off this list? ????

Now all of a sudden that his name is on the list he wants to pay for it....any thoughts?

Well yes, and no. If the book is still available and the Seller wishes to complete the transaction, then yes.

However, after 30 days, the seller's obligations to make the sale end. If the book has been sold elsewhere, then the only route to salvation is forgiveness . . .

(Dang! That sounds like a preacher to me . . . lol )

That is the purpose of the Probation list, though - to shame people into fulfilling their transaction. I would take his money if I was you.

Well yes, and no. If the book is still available and the Seller wishes to complete the transaction, then yes.

However, after 30 days, the seller's obligations to make the sale end. If the book has been sold elsewhere, then the only route to salvation is forgiveness . . .

What were the books and was there anyone else interested in them. Maybe some ASMs in there??

What were the books and was there anyone else interested in them. Maybe some ASMs in there??

ASM 91 CGC SS

He should be on the probo list for wearing those jammies :roflmao:

:roflmao: No . . . he should be BANNED for wearing those jammies - MODS notified! :roflmao:

I'll say this. I hope this person learned a couple of things here. DONT mess with the grinder. And for heavens sake, never let a picture of yourself in P.J.'s out loose in the unsuspecting world. Especially with members like Dice lurking around. :roflmao:

DRX

WTF dragging me into this? I didn't do anything to the fool. :(

:roflmao: No . . . he should be BANNED for wearing those jammies - MODS notified! :roflmao:

I'll say this. I hope this person learned a couple of things here. DONT mess with the grinder. And for heavens sake, never let a picture of yourself in P.J.'s out loose in the unsuspecting world. Especially with members like Dice lurking around. :roflmao:

DRX

Your right. I dont know how a thought like that could have entered my mind. :foryou:

DRX

DRX

Your right. I dont know how a thought like that could have entered my mind. :foryou:

DRX

:grin:

I think this is great. He acknowledged his mistake and made well on his end of the deal. Even though it took the probation list to help complete this sale, the ending was as you had hoped. :applause:

Congrats. (thumbs u

Andy

I think this is great. He acknowledged his mistake and made well on his end of the deal. Even though it took the probation list to help complete this sale, the ending was as you had hoped. :applause:

Congrats. (thumbs u

Andy

thanks Andy (thumbs u

the matter has been settled, the money has been received.

Thank you to everyone with positive feedback. Go ahead and pull his name Divad.

Divad

Is that a new record for deadbeat posted and deadbeat removed...I think I have whiplash just reading the last 3 pages... :o

Congrats. (thumbs u

Andy

thanks Andy (thumbs u

Glad it all worked out James...another sinner put back on the path of righteousness... :devil:

Congrats. (thumbs u

Andy

thanks Andy (thumbs u

Glad it all worked out James...another sinner put back on the path of righteousness... :devil:

(thumbs u